Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area (401 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by tojos(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2020
I don't intend to discourage people from adhering to the guideline and directive to follow in avoiding and controlling the spread of Covid19, however, since Lagos is the epicenter of the disease, I'm curious to know if there is any local report of infection within the state, aside from the one being reported in the media. Because I trust lagosians to spread news quicker than the media, and since it's officially reported that Lagos has the highest number of cases (131 as at time of writing) in Nigeria, even as we continue to wear our facemasks, sanitizing our hands and be practicing social distancing, I would like to know if anyone has heard or seen any reported or suspected case within your neighborhood, street, or area aside from the one they report to us on the media. As for me in my area at Ogba, I no see anything, I no hear anything undecided undecided
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by Lorazepam(f): 8:26pm On May 20, 2020
Smh.
NCDC has come to carry no fewer than three people from my area that I am aware of angry
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by tojos(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
Lorazepam:
Smh.
NCDC has come to carry no fewer than three people from my area that I am aware of angry
Abeg, which area be that?
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by Lorazepam(f): 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
tojos:
Abeg, which area be that?
Somewhere in Lagos mainland.
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by viccipedia: 8:43pm On May 20, 2020
Most people who sing up and down on social media are just as dumb as the common white people who still think the virus is a scam...

Nigeria is a country with an estimated population of 200 million and everyone is looking for some 10 to 20k people... where will you start from?
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by Beedehmee(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2020
They evacuated 4 different families at Governors road.
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by Heffalump(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2020
Many are still doubting Covid-19 in Nigeria. These people are a disaster to the efforts of the FG to put the virus under control.

My advice to you if you're a doubting Thomas is to follow the trends in other African Countries if it's similar to what's going on in Nigeria. We have bad governance doesn't mean we should die for lack of knowledge.
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by tojos(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2020
Heffalump:
Many are still doubting Covid-19 in Nigeria. These people are a disaster to the efforts of the FG to put the virus under control.

My advice to you if you're a doubting Thomas is to follow the trends in other African Countries if it's similar to what's going on in Nigeria. We have bad governance doesn't mean we should die for lack of knowledge.

If you read my introduction I stated that I never intended to discourage people from adhering to Covid19 safety guidelines and the belief that such disease exists. The purpose of this thread is to make people believe that this disease really exists from people's report of such within their locations. Believe me, there are so many people out who doesn't believe in this virus as well as those who are openly not adhering to the safety guidelines.
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by SirWarlock: 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
Just say you doubt the figures grin. Nobody will beat you cheesy
Re: Lagosians, Please Has Anyone Heard Of Suspected Covid 19 Case In Your Area by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On May 21, 2020
SirWarlock:
Just say you doubt the figures grin. Nobody will beat you cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ROFLMAO!

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Whose Skin Turned Dark During Coronavirus Fight Dies / I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly / All You Need To Know About Herbal Liqueur & How To Get It On FreeStuffsNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.