Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly (400 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek / Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly by Kesus: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pls doctors in the house, kindly advise on how to further cure this STI. It all started in May this year when I felt a bite/itching on my penis. I thought it's a simple thing so I went to drug store, collected antibiotics and used. 3weeks later still persist went to lab did urine test and scan. It was revealed that I have coliform and mild pyelonephritis,so I commenced treatment immediately (injection and medication for 1month). The symptoms are itching on the penis and abdominal pain. The intensity of itching has reduced but still persist while abdominal pain had reduced a great deal. My doctor is tired of treating me,I have done other test like diabetes, hepatitis b, blood electrolyte, they all came out negative, blood electrolyte and protein came out normal. Pls is there a way I can stop this itching permanently. I need help
Re: I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly by Maneq: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
You have to endure it for 600 years

Re: I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly by codedly: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why not try double stem cell.09058204376
Re: I Need On How To Treat Coliform Infection And Mild Pyelonephritis Poly by codedly: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why not try double stem cell. 09058204376

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Survivors For Anyone Who Still Believes Covid-19 Isn't Real / My Experience With My Girlfriend / Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.