Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? (54613 Views)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Missing Person! Missing Person! Have you seen Him? / Missing Person: Have You Seen Him At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Legendguru: 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
praying for him

1 Like

Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2020
bigiyaro:
given the priority and importance wey black man dey attach to male child, I can imagine what the parents are going through right now. May he be found sound and safe in Jesus name Amen.

So if your daughter miss or your sister miss you won't be bothered because they are not important to you as they're not males? if to say you get small sense I for follow you argue but as per say everywhere for your head de empty there's no point of that.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by AudioNews(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2020
Odetokun3:

I have interest in assisting you with ur military demand but your immatured comment turned me off.
Oga sir Dnt mind me, i was Joking,
Pls i really need ur Assistance 08160360520 Whatsapp
Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by ibkonekt(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2020
AudioNews:

Oga sir Dnt mind me, i was Joking,
Pls i really need ur Assistance 08160360520 Whatsapp

you dont joke with life and death...it shows you lack the ability to comprehend the situation the OP is going through. you are sick and deranged. the only assistance you need is a mental home
Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Yemike(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

So if your daughter miss or your sister miss you won't be bothered because they are not important to you as they're not males? if to say you get small sense I for follow you argue but as per say everywhere for your head de empty there's no point of that.
Dammnn....... All this on an harmless comment??
Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by bigiyaro(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

see this fool, if they are calling out human beings you too will come out. My comment is for those that understand. am not responsible for your stupidity.
Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:45am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
you are the one that is very very very wrong, who is talking about rape here? who is even talking about kidnapping of a girl child? incase you don't understand, am saying the average black African man prefers a male child to a girl child.

Just imagine what a supposedly human creature is saying. So African man prefers male kids, if his daughter miss he will not look for her? grin grin grin kai Nairaland gathers all creatures together, good, bad and retarded grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by bigiyaro(m): 1:48am On May 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Just imagine what a supposedly human creature is saying. So African man prefers male kids, if his daughter miss he will not look for her? grin grin grin kai Nairaland gathers all creatures together, good, bad and retarded grin
sorry! I didn't mean it like that.
Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:50am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
sorry! I didn't mean it like that.

How did you mean it? grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I must make sure you're banned off this forum.
When you come back from ban you'll get sense by force.
BTW I just reported all your insultive post to the mods.
Enjoy your ban while it lasts cool
Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by EbukaHades10(m): 2:31am On May 24, 2020

Re: Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me / Ladies! 7 Reasons Why You Should Sleep More Often With Your Husband / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.