Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask (264 Views)

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask by Hyginussochima(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
It has come to my notice that many Nigerians precisely in my area covers only their mouth with face mask and leave their nose exposed to the air.
What is your vew on this my fellow Nairalanders
Posted by hyginus sochima
Re: Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask by MajesticKris: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
I swear... Na true you talk the thing sef no easy to use...
Re: Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask by overall90: 9:19pm On May 20, 2020
The majority i see actually leave it on their chin. cheesy
Re: Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask by Ayeesharh(f): 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
Them plenty for Kwara
Re: Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask by iretiolu92(f): 9:36pm On May 20, 2020
Ayeesharh:
Them plenty for Kwara
Meaning?
Re: Who Else Notice That Some Nigerians Covers Only Their Mouth With The Face Mask by OBTMOS(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2020
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Acidic Water / Buy Concerta Tablets And Order Tramadol Online From USA / Loose Weight And Get A Fresh Skin With this Simple Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.