Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

That Paying Site Is Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / That Paying Site Is Back (951 Views)

Legit Certified And Paying Site In Nigeria / Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Free Legit Shiba Inu Site That's Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
The site that paid millions of people that got informed early last year is back again and many people have been cashing out already

http://shareenergy.live/dist/#/login?code=103576824

1 Like

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
People are making money online
Invest and make money

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by Ojimmu95: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
NasMaleeq:
People are making money online
Invest and make money
This is a pure scam!!! Beware

3 Likes

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
How is it a pure scam? Tell us ur experience and I'll tell you mine
This is app that have paid me and I didn't call it a get rich quick cos it's ur investment that want to pay you in return hourly
I am not an agent but a member that have tested and trusted it
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
As you keep doubting some people are cashing out
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Don't eat up all ur earnings, invest today.
This is a platform that gives you your money back in a month and you'll keep collecting it for one year

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2023
Stop doubting and invest, investors are cashing out hourly
This is hourly money and you can be monitoring your investments

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2023
It's only the wise one's that knows what investment is all about
Everything we do in life is risky, if you sleep and get awake in the morning you've just finished another life risk cos everything is 50/50 change and that's what the billionaires believes in that makes them growing everyday
At least start with little amount and grow bigger

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by Talktalk2022: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Scammer well done o

1 Like

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Who scammed you oo?
if you don't know about something I think the best thing is to ask about it it's not proper for you to just be condemning things you know nothing about
This platform have paid me several times and I am not there agent or whatever, I am also an ordinary member and what I'm doing is just to get the referral bonus and nothing else
If I haven't got paid through it I wouldn't have seen it as legit platform
And at least if you loose 4k you cannot die why can't you just try and verify before you decide
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Don't get deceived, at least you can invest with 4k which is not up to the money you are spending on flexing, bit this is not for flexing but investment that will keep bringing more money to your pocket

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2023
People are making money hourly, join the moving train now

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by Ojimmu95: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Binancian:
grin grin
this is scam ooo, just ignore this foolish scammer.
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by Ojimmu95: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
NasMaleeq:
Who scammed you oo?
if you don't know about something I think the best thing is to ask about it it's not proper for you to just be condemning things you know nothing about
This platform have paid me several times and I am not there agent or whatever, I am also an ordinary member and what I'm doing is just to get the referral bonus and nothing else
If I haven't got paid through it I wouldn't have seen it as legit platform
And at least if you loose 4k you cannot die why can't you just try and verify before you decide
Shut up oga, you are a very hopeless scammer, go and share it with your family members, scammer scammer, scammer

2 Likes

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Shut up oga, you are a very hopeless scammer, go and share it with your family members, scammer scammer, scammer
You must be stupid for telling me that, am I the owner of the platform? Or how many times am I going to clear myself that I am also a member like everyone else and I am just promoting my invitation link for reward. Thanks platform you are talking about has been paying me already and I confirmed it before I come here to be inviting people as well.
At least if 4k is too much for you to risk and you do have to discourage others na, I know the situation of the country is too hard for you to risk at least 4k to just confirm if the platform pays or not and you don't have to discourage others now.
Mr man please I am not here for you and I am not forcing anyone to join all I'm doing is to create awareness and get people informed about the platform. If you don't want to effort in vain in life don't come here and be talking rubbish again
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2023

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2023

Re: That Paying Site Is Back by okunwaye(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
NasMaleeq:

Join the moving train
What are you investing on
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2023
okunwaye:

What are you investing on

New Sun, one of the largest and most innovative solar companies in the world
2023.02.07 09:19:49

New Sun, one of the largest and most innovative solar companies in the world, announced that it has successfully supplied 766 MW of high-efficiency bifacial modules to Sol do Cerrado solar project of Vale in Brazil.

The Project is now successfully connected to the grid and will serve as a model of close cooperation between Vale and China in the fight against climate change.

"Located in the city of Jaíba, in Minas Gerais, Brazil, the Sol do Cerrado solar project is one of the largest solar projects in Latin America. The "Sol do Cerrado" solar park consists of 17 sub-parks and supporting infrastructure such as an elevator substation, transmission line and connection bay that will be connected to the Brazilian National Interconnected System, covering an area equivalent to 1,300 soccer fields, with an installed capacity of 766MW, equivalent to the annual electricity consumption of a city of 800,000 residents.

The project also includes the construction of a 15-kilometer, the 230-kilovolt transmission line to connect the sub-parks in Sol do Cerrado and Jaíba and to transmit the power to the Brazilian national grid. After the grid connection, annual electricity cost savings are expected to reach US$70 million.

The project uses JinkoSolar 182 high-efficiency bifacial double-glass modules. Compared to traditional single-glass products, JinkoSolar's double-glass modules have better weather resistance and degradation, which ensures the reliability and power output of the PV plant throughout its life cycle.

At the same time, with the rear side power generation gain of double-glass modules, the energy yield of the modules is significantly increased, effectively reducing the cost of electricity and increasing the ROI of the project.

In addition, the half-cell technology and circular ribbon reduce module heat loss and improve the utilization of light refraction inside the module, so that every ray of sunlight can be put to good use, increasing IRR for customers' project.

Vale expects to have a 100% renewable energy supply in Brazil by 2025 and globally by 2030. "The electricity generated by the Sol do Cerrado project will enable the company to reduce 134,000 tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year, equivalent to the emissions of 100,000 vehicles in one year.

When it reaches its peak in July 2023, it is expected to generate 16% of the electricity consumed by Vale in Brazil.

Kangping Chen, CEO of JinkoSolar, said: "We are honored to partner with Vale, one of the world's largest mining companies, on the ' Sol do Cerrado ' project.

This joint venture with Vale once again confirms the full recognition and trust of our brand strength and technological capabilities on the demand side. JinkoSolar has been committed to accelerating the global clean energy transition with its own technological and product advantages, of which Brazil is one of the key overseas markets for the company's layout.

In the future, NewSun will continue to take the trust of the end market as the driving force for the company's development, fully combine its own advantages, and continue to strengthen cooperation with local enterprises in Brazil in clean energy applications, in order to promote the expansion of clean energy supply and reduce energy costs in Brazil. "
Re: That Paying Site Is Back by NasMaleeq(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise Me On This Inherited Shares / Share Certificate As Collateral For Bank Loan / I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.