Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos (35106 Views)

Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:02pm On May 21, 2020
STREETSAN:

Quliquli for garri
lol, it's such a beautiful snack
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Solidstar112: 12:03pm On May 21, 2020
TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!!

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by STREETSAN(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
lol, it's such a beautiful snack
That creates beautiful farts
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by FlordFlorez(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
From almajiri to miscreants.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Antichristus: 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
These are clearly and simply not Almanjiris but Boko Haram members dislodged from Sambisa forest gradually making their ways across the length and breadth of Nigeria. In places, these guys have been caught with sophisticated automatic weapons and weaponry. Sadly, Nigeria's security outfits aren't paying attention and due diligence to what's been going on for a while now. When these guys would begin to strike simultaneously and nationally, the security agents would be overwhelmed and overstretched because they'll then have to respond in multiple locations. It would be worst than Janja weed militia operations in western Sudan and eastern Chad. I doubt if some of those guys are not already roaming Nigerian streets. Anyone actually question these miscreant rodents to verify if they're Nigerians? Nigeria is DOOMED, irrevocably!

2 Likes

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
STREETSAN:

That creates beautiful farts
oniso iya nie o
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
be like curse dey follow many people around say make dem no dey listen.

una head no correct.

lock dem up.

1 Like

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by jaytee01(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
See their ugly boko haram face

1 Like

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by NaMeAboki: 12:08pm On May 21, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3158365557518022/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

@OP:
This is absolutely misleading and irresponsible reporting; how could the persons in the above pictures could be mistaken as Almajirai; more especially as at least three of them (in the multicoloured clothes) were wearing distinctive attires synonymous with the ppl of the SW?

1 Like

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by airminem(f): 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
sad
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Nchenches: 12:12pm On May 21, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3158365557518022/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Story for the gods.

Northern Nigeria-led Islamic Jihadi fighters have taken over Nigeria’s southern regions under Buhari government. Buhari carries himself as 21st Century Othman Danfodio.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by AngryIgboMan: 12:12pm On May 21, 2020
Most of these Northerners are just economic migrants seeking for a better pasture.

Stop uploading peoples Father and Grand Father while tagging them miscreants.

Its not a sin to be poor. Society has successfully made it look like its a capital offence to be poor and thats why so many vices are on the rise in Nigeria.

To be born a Nigerian is a curse I swear.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Amonijosh1: 12:16pm On May 21, 2020
Are these also Almajiri's ??
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by potent5(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

most migration during this lockdown reflects Nigeria's true economic hotzone

Migration pattern has been .. From NorthWest -to - SouthWest , NorthWest -to- SouthSouth, SouthEast -to- SouthWest, SouthEast -to- SouthSouth

What an analysis! Oya, clap for yaself. Keep on deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Joefat: 12:17pm On May 21, 2020
These Southerners has been the one breaking all lockdown rules since it has commence by that lifeless in ASO Rock. They should be burning them to ground once they've caught.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by banio: 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Government should set up testing centers at boreders. Some people do buying and selling, which involves moving from one State to another. We can't be lockdown for months and no source of income. How do We feed our families.

Even America that gave all her citizens palliative is opening up.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by desiredhome: 12:23pm On May 21, 2020
Zchi1052:
Why is it hard for these Northerners to stick their stupid body in their Homeland after all they always get the lion share of everything in Nigeria
I repeat these people are on a mission and the northerner govt knows about it.
I wish I can disappear and see my self in Canada ��� So help me Lord

You are a very selfish and greedy person...you can't accommodate other people but you want another people to accommodate you..... what's if Canada you are wishing to disappear to have your mindset or reason like you?

Lol... asking God to help you when you can't even help yourself...
Your propaganda and hatred will only destroy you the more
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by janykute: 12:26pm On May 21, 2020
These guys doesn’t look like Igbos,I thought Ipob were the so called miscreants?
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Btruth: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
When is AMOTEKUN going into full operation?

1 Like

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by D1zion: 12:30pm On May 21, 2020
Honestly this people are out for something. As they are trying by hook or crook to spread themselves everywhere. Even after the lockdown they shouldn't let them in.the influx is too much jare.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Eze007(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2020
What do you mean by miscreants?
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:34pm On May 21, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is there any difference between almajiris and Afonja motor park thugs and touts...na.dem dem.

Infact all the Almajiris heading towards the south east and south south should be redirected to the south west, that's where they fit in and belong.

3 Likes

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Reference(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2020
DammyLucy:
Coronavirus will be over soon.. Like if you Agree.. Share if you do not disagree
I sell easy to follow, step by step video course on almost any skills.. Check my signature for more info

Ask those rushing to make the vaccine. Without that Nigeria could easily be in this scenario for the rest of this year. Our own is no slam bang, take off, reach peak altitude and then land like in the developed world. Ours is a slow burner. Covid 19 is on a gentle stroll through Nigeria like a tourist intent on overstaying his visa, such that will crater our economy if we cannot pick up quick on testing.

Told you folks this country will be one of the last to come out if this wahala. If there is anything I inow, it is my country Nigeria. Nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
spafu:
The North will continue to be the problem of this country. When everybody was taking Covid-19 serious, some of their useless leaders were busy exposing it's citizens and denying the seriousness of the virus. Even when the virus started to kill them in droves, they were quick to blame it on malaria, cholera and other sicknesses.
Now all of them are stupidly running to the South, is there a vaccine or cure in the South? Abeg make una stay for una land.

North is the not the problem. The problem are the greedy Southerners who believe giving them power will guarantee them presidential ambition.

When Nnamdi Kanu was here talking of Biafra, some sections said they will rather opt for restructuring. APC even inaugurated a committee to that effect with El Rufai being the chairman. Since MNK left Nigeria the idea of restructure agitation died. Even Osibandele spoke against it saying restructuring will not work with corruption. What a shame! The same Osibandele is here his master was disobeying court orders, he looked the other side. Who talks of restructuring again? It took the campaign of the so called educated to bring a man without certificate to power. We should all bear he brunt, but this is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by apexc5269: 12:44pm On May 21, 2020
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by nath34(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2020
How are they miscreants?
Make money with your smartphone just by viewing advert online. Get registered for free and start earning: https://rtumoney.xyz/613986354786903/
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by oonyeoma50: 12:46pm On May 21, 2020
So you people can't differentiate between Almajiris and miscreant
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by coputa(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2020
They are not telling nigerians the truth.These guys are not nigerians,they are benenoise,chadians and bukinabes,they've flooded every nook and crany of every state in nigeria for econmic sustainance,especially the southern states,The question is that how were they able to beat our immigration personel at the borders,without the necessary papers,

1 Like

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by kayusely70(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2020
Zchi1052:
Why is it hard for these Northerners to stick their stupid body in their Homeland after all they always get the lion share of everything in Nigeria
I repeat these people are on a mission and the northerner govt knows about it.
I wish I can disappear and see my self in Canada ��� So help me Lord
The country should be dismembered!
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by kolade560: 12:52pm On May 21, 2020
since this lockdown I have not heard of people from West or East hiding to go to North, na only d reverse.
What is d meaning?

4 Likes

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by kenazuu(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
The truth is that something hidden is going on which only the northern leaders know. We the southerns are watching but not looking deeply into this trend going on in all southern states. I believe after Covid-19, they will unfold their plans if not for political reasons then something more serious. You banned them in the north and allow them to travel down to the south without any checkpoint from north to south. If political, Voters card registration will soon start. Just my observation on this migration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane / World Most Dangerous Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.