Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos (35097 Views)

Miscreants, Traders Take Over Multi -million Naira Lagos Bus Stops / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by nemadfsyahooc: 9:45pm On May 21, 2020
Seriously This guys have a hidden agenda. I am of the view that all south south and south east Governors should come together to tackle this ticking time bomb.
Let's learn to be proactive and not reactive.

I watched a video on Channels TV some days back when the Army intercepted 35 buses conveying 400 of such people. And looking closely, those guys are not those street begging kids. They are matured guys.

I think the northerners are cooking something and have a sinister plan.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Damianwest19: 9:49pm On May 21, 2020
The truth of the matter is that my people are tired of this lockdown, and hunger seem not to understand anything just like the government
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2020
These are not almajiris but full fledge boko men
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Thetruthalways: 11:11pm On May 21, 2020
Kingspin:

There is outpouring of Almajiris from North to South despite the national lockdown.

And you want people to be silent about it?

Keep quiet if you don't read meanings into somethings.

We are talking about this current one you fool....
So because there is outpouring of Almajiris from North to South despite the national lockdown it means anybody caught is automatically a northerner?
Or did u find it hard to comprehend what i said?
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Kingspin(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2020
Thetruthalways:

We are talking about this current one you fool....
So because there is outpouring of Almajiris from North to South despite the national lockdown it means anybody caught is automatically a northerner?
Or did u find it hard to comprehend what i said?
Go back to the main story, you stone.
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Thetruthalways: 9:14am On May 22, 2020
Kingspin:
Go back to the main story, you stone.
Am done with you fool...
Am out grin
Re: CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos by Kingspin(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Am done with you fool...
Am out grin
No!! Use your head

Go back and read the main story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane / Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.