Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning (544 Views)

James Brown Auditioning For Bigbrother 9ja / Nigerian Lady Spots Popular IG Personality Symply Tacha Auditioning For #bbnaija / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning by Musicpronigeria: 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
The Big Brother Naija reality TV show Audition is usually a big deal in Nigeria and this year is not about to be any different, not even with the coronavirus pandemic.

Billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has reacted after BBNaija organizers announced that the show is coming soon and that auditions has started online.

It wont be the first time, the child of a prominent personality is in the house. Last season, Seyi Awolowo, grandson of Obafemi Awolowo, one of Nigeria’s founding fathers featured in the show and even made it to the final day.

“#BBNaija is coming back? Maybe I will finally enter house this Season ” She said.
Source https://musicprong.com/dj-cuppy-maybe-i-will-finally-enter-house-bbnaija/

Re: Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning by Holumhidey(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2020
Nobody go vote for you sef.....
Re: Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2020
Don't ever let ur wealth control u
Re: Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning by yuswrld20(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2020
does wealth disturb nigerians from not having sense
Re: Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning by Nobody: 12:51am On May 21, 2020
Mr Onuegbu's wife died because of the condition of her baby the father is left frustrated with no help from anywhere.

It’s been a very long 3 months for Mr Onuegbu. Their baby boy was born with severe medical problems. At 20 weeks, they were told that there was a problem with their pregnancy. Doctors informed the couple that their baby had Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Basically, the baby had a hole in his diaphragm that allowed some of his stomach organs to move into his chest cavity and put pressure on his heart and lungs.

Mr Onuegbu really needs your support to get his child operated on send your donations to Mr Onuegbu Israel Ugo,.
UBA,.
2 0 9 2 7 2 8 3 6 3.

Re: Dj Cuppy –Maybe I Will Finally Enter House This Season, She Hints At Auditioning by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 12:54am On May 21, 2020
See this one o after u don kukuma fail 4 dj nd music... na BBN remain 4 u. i don even tire 4 dis kind country self. abeg na how much be ticket to China.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Strips Down To Her Underwear In Racy New Photos / I Know You Are On Jude's Side, I Know You Don't Like Me Bro' - May D Reacts Afte / DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.