Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses (15066 Views)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA)72 Regular Course Aspirant / Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test Holds 8 June 2019 / Breaking: UNN Postpones Screening Exam Indefinitely. (2) (3) (4)

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kennypedia(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2020
greatbrian:

Everyone as a time. Sure some as father's to push for them but for those who don't have n influential father or uncle, its bout u working hard. You see that NDA compendium? Any intending cadet who can lay his hands on it mater it intoto will make Afsb list. Thats the bitter truth. During my time, I took form October by December I hv finished the compendium 3-4 times. By the following year April when the exam was scheduled, once u ask me a question from the compendium, I can tell u all the years the question surfaced and gv u the answer offhand. That God by saying that little act was my dash away that year....

MY point is this, not everyone is born with a silver spoon but for those who aint having influential folks if you can pay the price with ur time, sleep etc and go that extra mile my dear academy is not just sure its over sure. And academy is merit to a good degree

You're right sir. Every candidates on merit mastered the compendium. But sir you didn't finish your story
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kennypedia(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
I asked you first!
I wish I know you. If you are in the Academy you won't know me.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Lisaint(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2020
Did anyone know we can still use this little grace to purchase NDA form
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Yahunemerem01(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Sometimes I wonder the use of this so called NDA!!!

When all they do is produce corrupt minds, Even the bitter truth is 85% of people going into this Academy have this mindset of superiority over civilian...

NDA is useless until this fuc*ed country is reformed...

Still wondering why a stack illiterate will ask me to get down from my own car all in the name of am playing loud music and driving, threatening to shoot my leg off, taging me a criminal, Soooo lifeless country.... No single respect for we the civilian in front of the mofos..

Well, that's your own view of the Academy. I will politely tell you that NDA is the one of the institutions that mode character. If you have had an interaction with an Academy product, you will understand.

Secondly, corruption is not nurtured and groomed in any institution. Even the conventional schools are displaying there level and affinity to corruption. For instance, SUG, Association leaders in different schools.

Please spare me that NDA corruption allegation.

Stay Safe.

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by hybridblood07(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2020
Are you from there?
kennypedia:

I wish I know you. If you are in the Academy you won't know me.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kennypedia(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
Are you from there?
You know I don't know you well. I have friends there.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by hybridblood07(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2020
Now let me clear you. I can't remember when I left academy.... Do I look like a cadet to you? NMS what are you?
kennypedia:

You know I don't know you well. I have friends there.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kennypedia(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
Now let me clear you. I can't remember when I left academy.... Do I look like a cadet to you? NMS what are you?

Thank you. I smiled. Was that why you wanted me to introduce myself? To issue threats? I'm sorry.
I don't know when soldiers bagan partisanship in politics. I thought you said you voted?
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by greatbrian(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Wow, didn't know all these earlier, although the guy I spoke about earlier always averaged 280 in his jamb and was a wizard at mathematics. He was the one who made me misjudge the whole process.

He can hammer 280. But NDA is not about ur score its about having better score than the rest. 50 people in a state can score 90s and one have 91. The one will 91 will be picked does that mean those with 90 failed? And their family will always be like NDA failed my son etc whereas someone who was picked just used one slim mark to pass me by. Thats the way it works and I do tell people just make 180 in jamb but in that NDA cram the compendium and make sure u blast it. A friend of mine used to be efikko. All this guru who will even correct teachers. We both sat for NDA exam the 4th time I tried. He had 302 in jamb and I had 189. But I had all the compendium on my brain. Well afsb list came out and I was topping my state in my faculty that year. Till today my friend won't believe I didnt know anyone to make that list coz he believed he was way pass me academically

Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by greatbrian(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2020
kennypedia:

You're right sir. Every candidates on merit mastered the compendium. But sir you didn't finish your story

Oboy allow the story..... Sarham is fire lemme just manage and hang this thing then I can think on the story.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by ProfAmaben(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2020
greatbrian:

He can hammer 280. But NDA is not about ur score its about having better score than the rest. 50 people in a state can score 90s and one have 91. The one will 91 will be picked does that mean those with 90 failed? And their family will always be like NDA failed my son etc whereas someone who was picked just used one slim mark to pass me by. Thats the way it works and I do tell people just make 180 in jamb but in that NDA cram the compendium and make sure u blast it. A friend of mine used to be efikko. All this guru who will even correct teachers. We both sat for NDA exam the 4th time I tried. He had 302 in jamb and I had 189. But I had all the compendium on my brain. Well afsb list came out and I was topping my state in my faculty that year. Till today my friend won't believe I didnt know anyone to make that list coz he believed he was way pass me academically
Hmmmm, I'll save this post for my son, if the military is reorganized, I would love to see him join you guys.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2020
lekxaid007:
most of my villagemen don blow awol finish, I'm also a ex candidate of 68rc
Them drop you abi you blow AWOL?
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by meforyou1(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Sometimes I wonder the use of this so called NDA!!!

When all they do is produce corrupt minds, Even the bitter truth is 85% of people going into this Academy have this mindset of superiority over civilian...

NDA is useless until this fuc*ed country is reformed...

Still wondering why a stack illiterate will ask me to get down from my own car all in the name of am playing loud music and driving, threatening to shoot my leg off, taging me a criminal, Soooo lifeless country.... No single respect for we the civilian in front of the mofos..
the bolded are private soldiers trained at Depot Zaria. NDA is for officers
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2020
meforyou1:
the bolded are private soldiers trained at Depot Zaria. NDA is for officers
So them no sit for exam like NDA applicants?
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by meforyou1(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2020
comshots:
So them no sit for exam like NDA applicants?
those one are all those school dropouts naa
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by kennypedia(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2020
greatbrian:

Oboy allow the story..... Sarham is fire lemme just manage and hang this thing then I can think on the story.

Pop will come. The beginning is the hardest part.
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by hybridblood07(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
kennypedia:

Thank you. I smiled. Was that why you wanted me to introduce myself? To issue threats? I'm sorry.
I don't know when soldiers bagan partisanship in politics. I thought you said you voted?
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by biggytin: 7:38am On May 22, 2020
Re: NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses by trilacos: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Coming

Sylvester Oromoni: Police Investigate 4 More Dowen College Students / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme,full Nd Prt Time Nd/hnd Admission / I am being bullied in my school what should I do?