Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths (3387 Views)

Navy Releases Vessel Intercepted By Tompolo Men / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Gift52(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 12:27am On May 21, 2020
I got a feeling that all this videos of almajiris are being set-up,possibly to defame the northern region.Or are the northerners so daft and dumb that they think they can cross the border without getting caught?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by rdokoye: 12:41am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I got a feeling that all this videos of almajiris are being set-up,possibly to defame the northern region.Or are the northerners so daft and dumb that they think they can cross the border without getting caught?

The Northerner governors are to blame, with their ad hoc approach to curtailing the coronavirus. They've essentially abandoned the poor in their land, put them on buses and trucks and directed them back to nowhere. That's why many of them are migrating South, I guess they think they can find salvation there. But begging and loitering is not the culture in Southern Nigeria, especially not in Igboland. Their behaviour is considered an offence, to the land they are moving into.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by SouthNigerian: 12:50am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

I declare your feelings inconclusive undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 12:59am On May 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

I declare your feelings inconclusive undecided
Inconclusive or not,am entitled to my own opinions.It just weird how they are always caught on camera or do the security operatives walk around with a camera?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Kdon2: 1:16am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Please no set up theory here. I witnessed two intercepted trailers myself.

4 Likes

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by MansoryMX(m): 1:20am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

You have a very foolish feeling..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Kdon2: 1:21am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Inconclusive or not,am entitled to my own opinions.It just weird how they are always caught on camera or do the security operatives walk around with a camera?

Bros haba in 21st century? There is nothing fone can not do as per capturing events.

2 Likes

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 1:30am On May 21, 2020
Kdon2:

Please no set up theory here. I witnessed two intercepted trailers myself.
okay i believe you bu wetin you go find for border?you be army abi na police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 1:33am On May 21, 2020
MansoryMX:

You have a very foolish feeling..
Haba! on top my own feeling kwa.oga feel ur own and comment as you wish abeg.
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by slimfit1(m): 1:57am On May 21, 2020
There is a plan if Southern people don't get the message I'm sorry for you us.

1 Like

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Nobody: 2:14am On May 21, 2020
What is wrong with these northerners?
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by orisa37: 2:46am On May 21, 2020
THE NORTH AREN'T DUMB THEY'RE RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY

AND

CCV-CHINA CORONAVIRUS. THAT'S WHY YOU SEE 27 CHINESE' ILLEGALLY PROSPECTING AND EXPLOITING OSUN STATE FOR MINERALS

CHINESE'AND ALMAJIRIS ARE TECH PARTNERS IN CRIME.
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by MetaPhysical: 3:03am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

They are using same tactic that drug mules use. You continue to send samples down the regular path and it becomes expected that trucks should be stopped and inspected. Out of 5 trucks you send 1 has almajiri in it. It is a decoy. 10 trucks are passing elsewhere out of sight, everyone of them with almajiri occupants.

1 Like

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 3:13am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

They are using same tactic that drug mules use. You continue to send samples down the regular path and it becomes expected that trucks should be stopped and inspected. Out of 5 trucks you send 1 has almajiri in it. It is a decoy. 10 trucks are passing elsewhere out of sight, everyone of them with almajiri occupants.
Why do they keep on with the decoy trucks when they are well aware that the trucks will be inspected on each state border?
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by MetaPhysical: 3:18am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Why do they keep on with the decoy trucks when they are well aware that the trucks will be inspected on each state border?

Because that's what they are...decoy, distraction! They are not killed or jailed...just turned back, thats all. No consequence for getting caught. grin
The ones returned at border are re-shipped via the out of sight route. Ultimately they arrive at destination.

1 Like

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by goziem1982(m): 3:23am On May 21, 2020
Your opinion may be wrong bro
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 3:24am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Because that's what they are...decoy, distraction! They are not killed or jailed...just turned back, thats all. No consequence for getting caught. grin
The ones returned at border are re-shipped via the out of sight route. Ultimately they arrive at destination.
So then you are implying that there should be punishment for those almajirais who flout the lockdown order.But how about their point of take-off,the security at their primary state of origin and the drivers of the trucks?
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by MetaPhysical: 3:43am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
So then you are implying that there should be punishment for those almajirais who flout the lockdown order.But how about their point of take-off,the security at their primary state of origin and the drivers of the trucks?

That's Buhari's headache, not mine. grin grin
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Kdon2: 3:46am On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
okay i believe you bu wetin you go find for border?you be army abi na police?

Its my job.
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by StubbornGENIUS: 3:51am On May 21, 2020
Kdon2:

Its my job.
Of course it is.Even your username is badass.
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by hammerP: 3:58am On May 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

DO U NOW UNDERSTAND IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU?

MOST TIMES GOD SEND WARNING AS HE DID WITH NOAH BUT PEOPLE OVER RATING THEIR INTELLIGENCE WONT LISTEN.

1 Like

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by alezzy13: 8:25am On May 21, 2020
I. Can't see anything suspicious in the video.

1 Like

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:27am On May 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=StubbornGENIUS post=89781624]I got a feeling that all this videos of almajiris are being set-up,possibly to defame the northern region.Or are the northerners so daft and dumb that they think they can cross the border without getting caught?[/quote][/s] cheesy grin
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Kdon2: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=StubbornGENIUS post=89783189] Of course it is.Even your username is badass.[/quote

grin
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by calvado: 12:33pm On May 21, 2020
Many truck have already succeeded in entering uninterrupted.

1 Like

Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by igbowoman: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
Most likely carrying ammunition
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Miracle1991: 2:25pm On May 21, 2020
Mumu ipob. So because u see soldiers inside truck you term it almajiri abi? Useless fools, you don't know that those trucks can be conveying military Kit's or ammo? Why not follow them to their destination before giving us this crabs.
I use to think igbos are intelligent but am surprised with the kind of foolishness they exhibited these days.
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by jlinkd78(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2020
Following
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by nairalandankrah: 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
r
Re: See Trucks With Almajiris Entering Abakiliki Is Being Intercepted By Youths by Iceberg3: 2:29pm On May 21, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Before nko?
Are they ever clever?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Sacks Governor Diri, Orders Fresh Poll / Vat: FG Will Be The Biggest Winner If States Collect Vat - Tax Partner (PWC) / Enugu Assembly Commends Onoh’s Job As ECTDA Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.