Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup (25408 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Albedo27(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2020
Congrats to her, but another goal should also be nominated as 'The most handsome goal'.

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Bar1941(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2020
Not just the women league but the whole french leagues, what a lovely goal.

It's hightime they invited her to the super eagle, she is better than some of the male folks �.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by stanluiz(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2020
Oparanozie and oshoala are the Messi and Ronaldo of Nigeria female football.

2 Likes

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by naptu2: 8:04am On May 21, 2020
Racoon:
Beautiful goal.This was more long range than the other girl's own.Humn! With the French racist supremacist mindset.Go girl! Keep soaring Pls naptu2 are you in the know where Dorherty Courteney ply her trade now? She played with Oparanozie in one of the women world cup.

Courtney Dike. She's an accountant and plays part time in Oklahoma.

https://www.nairaland.com/4875509/courtney-dike-now-certified-public
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by saajus: 8:05am On May 21, 2020
Adesire Opajobi
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by divineuk(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2020
She would win
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Kellie069(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2020
I just voted her. Let's troop that Twitter page and make it happen. We got power,, we are Africans
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by FlordFlorez(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2020
Go get it girl. We keep voting u.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by austino677(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2020
If only half of people viewing this thread will vote for her.. She will definitely win... I don vote my own wink..... The only Nigerian female footballer i like her style of play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Sociallgame: 8:11am On May 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 8:11am On May 21, 2020
naptu2:
Desire Oparanozie's long range goal has been nominated for the most beautiful goal in the history of the French Women's Cup quarterfinals. She is going up against German and Lyon star Dzsenifer Marozsan who scored for Lyon agaonst Rodes.

Here is a video of Oparanozie's goal. She scored a similar long range goal against Paris FC in 2018 and a year later she scored this long range goal against the same club.

Here is a video of Dzsenifer Marozsan's goal.

Please we all should go and vote for her. I just did now. Her goal is far better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS0U7VEpnPA

You can vote here. https://twitter.com/PiedsCarresFem/status/1263129717584076801
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Modphase: 8:11am On May 21, 2020
How do 1 compare a volley from the halfway line with a quick 1-2 dribble n aptly placed finishing to the top right roof of the goal with cluster of players surrounding her but I voted Oparanozie nonetheless.

Another way to judge is her goal can only happen in female football or PS 1 & 2 where any Roberto Carlos shot is a goal from whatever area of the field. One in a billion of volley will not be a goal in male football. You judge the other girl's goal in likely n decide.

hahn:

How?
Glycosunde:
Oparanozie's goal is mile ahead better than her competitor's own. There is no debate here
FolabiSanjay:
But Desire goal beat this one by far na, this guys no just like blacks.
I go repost everywhere to ensure Desire gets this one
femi4:
liar, Oparanozie goal is better, scored from just a yard after the midfield.

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Kingrefreshed: 8:12am On May 21, 2020
naptu2:
Desire Oparanozie's long range goal has been nominated for the most beautiful goal in the history of the French Women's Cup quarterfinals. She is going up against German and Lyon star Dzsenifer Marozsan who scored for Lyon agaonst Rodes.

Here is a video of Oparanozie's goal. She scored a similar long range goal against Paris FC in 2018 and a year later she scored this long range goal against the same club.

Here is a video of Dzsenifer Marozsan's goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS0U7VEpnPA

You can vote here. https://twitter.com/PiedsCarresFem/status/1263129717584076801

I will not say " IGBO AMAKA" again
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Glycosunde: 8:12am On May 21, 2020
Oparanozie's goal is mile ahead better than her competitor's own. There is no debate here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Ugwueme1(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2020
I pray she win it
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by clockwisereport: 8:13am On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Desire Oparanozie goal deserve more recognition and award.... Similar to David Beckham, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal...

Lemme go and vote for my beautiful friend.

how do we vote?
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Fortissimo502: 8:14am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
That na normal goal na
Why the over hype?
Even my grandmother can score that goal
Once you notice goal keeper don loose guard then you strike am
You be Edo boy abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by kingthreat(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2020
Can only happen in women football
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Carloslehder: 8:15am On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Desire Oparanozie goal deserve more recognition and award.... Similar to David Beckham, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal...

Lemme go and vote for my beautiful friend.
There you go always jumping the gun,she deserves more record abi,dem for carry balloon d'or give her cos she score long range goal na.una no go appreciate the little recognition she dey get first
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by GeoandSONSLTD: 8:15am On May 21, 2020
I just voted for my heart's Desire
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Racoon(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2020
naptu2:
Courtney Dike. She's an accountant and plays part time in Oklahoma.

https://www.nairaland.com/4875509/courtney-dike-now-certified-public
Oops! Sorry for my wrong lettering of the girl's name.Thanks so much for the info.I will check up the link.Good morning.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by snipesdam(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2020
This reminds me of PS2 PES soccer
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by FolabiSanjay(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2020
But Desire goal beat this one by far na, this guys no just like blacks.
I go repost everywhere to ensure Desire gets this one
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 8:23am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
That na normal goal na
Why the over hype?
Even my grandmother can score that goal
Once you notice goal keeper don loose guard then you strike am

That morazan goal is better than oparanozie's own
Morazan dey difficult position surrounded by opponents defenders than oparanozie's
Oparanozie dey free when he strike the ball

To slap you just dey hungry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by femi4: 8:24am On May 21, 2020
Modphase:
But the other lady's is actually beta.

liar, Oparanozie goal is better, scored from just a yard after the midfield.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Johnny1013(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2020
obicoolnino:
Her goal is way more better than her opponent's goal... There shouldn't even be a comparison.
at all
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 8:36am On May 21, 2020
Fear 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by dadabashua1(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2020
Voted...
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 8:46am On May 21, 2020
voted with my numerous Twitter accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by SoNature(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2020
clockwisereport:

how do we vote?

Go back to the post - the link is there

It seems Nigerians have invaded the Twitter handle grin grin grin

It's going to take a miracle for the other contestant to beat her

I just voted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by playerinc(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2020
It's a competition. She still has a fair way to go before she wins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi, Ibrahimovic In FIFA 10-man Shortlist For 2019 Puskas Award(Photos) / Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 / Squirrels Of Benin Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of AFCON 2021 Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.