Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

God Does Not Despise Or Ignore Anyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Despise Or Ignore Anyone (570 Views)

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam / What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Despise Or Ignore Anyone by PastorAde: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2011
[center]God Does Not Despise or Ignore Anyone[/center]

God is mighty, and despises no one; He is mighty, and firm in His purpose (Job 36:5).

And God said, Let us make man in Our Image and Our likeness: and let them have dominion (authority, rule) over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them (Genesis 1:26-27, emphasis mine).

The purpose for which man was created is identified in the second Scriptures above. That purpose is to have dominion, authority or rule – not over fellow human beings – but over lesser creatures and over all the earth. And this is true for over 6.7 billion people on earth today. But millions, if not billions of people on earth today, do not know or understand this truth. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course (Psalm 82:5). But thank God, this gospel is coming to you to dispel the ignorance of darkness so that the light of Christ might shine unto you.

Understand O man, God has a purpose for you. And God is very firm in His purpose. Because of this purpose He has put in every man – male and female – He does not despise or ignore anyone. He knows the gift and calling He has put in every individual.

Adam was the first man He created. He put him in the Garden of Eden to be in His presence. Then He gave him the work of cultivating and keeping the garden. He was given dominion over all the lesser creatures and over the whole earth. He was also given a commandment of what trees to eat and the one he was to abstain from eating. But the enemy of man, satan, came and deceived Eve to eat the forbidden fruit which she gave to Adam who also ate in disobedience to God’s commandment. This sin of obedience led to their expulsion from God’s presence where Adam died spiritually and lost his dominion to the devil. Satan then became the god of this world, stealing, killing and destroying God’s creation. How can man regain back his dominion? God had the answer.

God foreknew satan would disrupt His purpose for man. From before the foundation of the world, the Lamb of God (Jesus) was slain to take away our sins and restore man back to God’s Kingdom and presence. Jesus came via the womb of Virgin Mary and at the age of 30, after being baptized by John and receiving the Holy Spirit Adam lost, He began to preach saying: repent, God’s kingdom (dominion, rule) is here! This was the same dominion or rule Adam lost. Jesus came to restore it to over 6.7 billion people on earth! How then can you regain the dominion? Receive the King (Jesus) into your heart. He will forgive all your sins and wash you in His blood so that you can receive the Holy Spirit He promised to give to believers. By the help of the Holy Spirit, you’ll be able to discover your gifts or talents and dominate or rule in the area of your gifts. The ultimate purpose of your gifts is to glorify God and win many souls to Him. As you have been enlightened, God expects you to bring others to Him sharing the same gospel with others. God does not ignore you. Have you been ignoring God? Repent or change your mind today. Pray this prayer: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Precious Name. Amen.

For prayer and counseling: visit, write, call or email: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, IbrahinTahir Lane, Utako. P.O. Box 11875, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria. Tel. 08033155417. Email: josey500@yahoo.com
Re: God Does Not Despise Or Ignore Anyone by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
A much neglected beauty in the good news is that God is near to everyone, EVERYone as affirmed in Acts 17.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Say Yes To Our Faith / Quiet Time, Time To Worship. / A Christians Major Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.