Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri (554 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Can Now Apply For Passport Online From Their Homes / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Akposkool(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2020
”The Younger Nigeria Diaspora Population will move mountains..” - Chairman/CEO of Nigerians in Diaspora, Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa @abikedabiri speaking on the need to reach out to the Younger Nigerians in the Diaspora for National development using India, China etc as an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLPX4Avx4fo

Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by slivertongue: 9:42am On May 21, 2020
Nigerians In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Abike Dabiri and her likes
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Gryffindor09(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2020
so if you are not a youth in Diaspora you own don finish cos even the government officials know we have no future.
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by donbachi(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2020
Why wont they.when those environments dey enabling..while,nigeria is the only country,where person(s) dey inside river soap dey enter him eye and in the midst of many,but still struggles to survive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by ProfAmaben(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2020
This is a huge acknowledgement of the inefficiency of the government in tackling education, human development and employment issues in the country. We would always be inferior in every ramification until this country practices true federalism.
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Racoon(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2020
This should be an indictment on this woman & the govt she is serving.This is another insult like the "Nigeria youth like freebies" statement by Mr.President against many young people struggling to survive against all odds.

Go to Computer Village Ikeja, GSM markets & SMEs across the nation & see hard working young Nigerian displaying technology skills.Provide electricity & other needful things then see them explode.

Her assertion is correct anyway because the environment oversea is very conducive for them to optimise their potentials hence excellent productivity e.g.China

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by risos(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2020
Anybody wey fall for this one na one chance you enter be dat, dem wan end una carrier, except na remote operation from overseas
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Lionessza6(f): 10:09am On May 21, 2020
LMFAO, what is this woman really saying ,that Nigerians work harder outside of Nigeria & are lazy in Nigeria ? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by gambia(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:
LMFAO, what is this woman really saying ,that Nigerians worker harder outside of Nigeria & are lazy in Nigeria ? grin grin

Work harder rather.
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Lionessza6(f): 10:21am On May 21, 2020
gambia:

Work harder rather.

Lol,thanks for the correction wink.
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by gambia(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
This woman is talking RUBBISH.
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by gambia(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
Lionessza6:

Lol,thanks for the correction wink.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by illicit(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2020
She is talking with her head upside down....
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Darato: 11:49am On May 21, 2020
Did she really say this
The book Atonement is one book you should add to your book list.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by googi: 4:24pm On May 21, 2020
Most Nigerian Youths outside are lost generations.

Only a fool depends on outsiders to develop a country. Please, I do not want to hear about Israel.

But it is true they work harder. The reason for that has to do with hostile environment. It is not productive when you work harder for less reward.

So, Abike shut your mouth.
Re: Nigerian Youths In Diaspora Can Perform Better Than Those At Home - Abike Dabiri by Adblg0610: 6:29pm On May 21, 2020
This caption is misleading,throughout the footage above,she never mentioned that Nigerian diaspora youths can perform better than the home-based.
To confirm that Nigerian home-based youths are equally good,if not even better,read Mark Zuckerberg own words,when he visited Nigeria: “This trip has really blown me away by the talents of young entrepreneurs and developers in this country,making a difference and making a change. It reminds me of when I wanted to start the Facebook. I wasn’t starting a company at the time but wanted to build something to see if it would work. And that is what I see people here do, pushing through challenges, building things that you want to see in the world. You are not just going to change Nigeria and the whole of Africa but the whole world".

(1) (Reply)

Edo2020: Governor Obaseki Deserves Re-election Apostle Suleman Says / Ajimobi Not Dead – Media Aide / Thousands Of Protesters Call For Resignation Of Mali President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.