Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 (3933 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

Marketer ko marketer in. Xiaomi will definely leave Nigerian market soon.
Lol.. because of you? Xiaomi has parts in every major city.. If you need a replacement part there are people her on nairaland who sell them..

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by legionISproteus: 2:18pm On May 26, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
The Camon 15 isn't bad as they are painting it to be. Then the people kicking against it have not touched it talk more of using it.

If after you have read the specifications online and you ain't okay with it, please I recommend Samsung for you. That's another good product.
I don't need to use it to kick against it. It sports an awful SoC that does not match the price tag. Maybe if it was properly priced there would have been no uproar

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by DriggityDre: 2:33pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

Marketer ko marketer in. Xiaomi will definely leave Nigerian market soon.
Superman to the rescue grin

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by DriggityDre: 2:35pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:

Lol.. because of you? Xiaomi has parts in every major city.. If you need a replacement part there are people her on nairaland who sell them..
Please epp me tell him.
Edoairways, I hope you are not hating them grin

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 3:39pm On May 26, 2020
DriggityDre:
Please epp me tell him.
Edoairways, I hope you are not hating them grin
It is not hate it is the reality. I even need to sell some but was held back by the assumption of spare parts. In our tour to some selected states, I visited one of the south west states. From the response from some of the people we interviewed, the response was "xiaomi is a good phone. We have heard of it however many customers are reluctant to buy because they feel that can't fine replacement of parts should it develop fault of has issue.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 3:42pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:

I don't need to incur extra cost to get it unlike other brands that their spare parts are available virtually in all cities and towns. Xiaomi's presence in many cities and towns is unknown. Low level of campaign hence the awareness of this beautiful product.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Nellsworld(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

Is PH the only city or town in Nigeria? There are many towns in Nigeria
In Asaba, if you want the part, there is slot, pointek or u just stroll to onitsha and get it
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Nellsworld(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

I don't need to incur extra cost to get it unlike other brands that their spare parts are available virtually in all cities and towns. Xiaomi's presence in many cities and towns is unknown. Low level of campaign hence the awareness of this beautiful product.
Oga, there are people selling part, if it hard you, you can ship it from aliexpress

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 3:48pm On May 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

Oga, there are people selling part, if it hard you, you can ship it from aliexpress
Cost is the issue.
Time is another factor
Getting what I ordered for is another ball game

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 3:54pm On May 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

In Asaba, if you want the part, there is slot, pointek or u just stroll to onitsha and get it
What of Maiduguri, Daura, Kebbi, etc ?

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

What extra cost bro? How much does your local post office charge ? Do you know that your so called carlcare charges exorbitantly? Have you ever been there to just change a screen ? I'm not even using the Xiaomi but stop saying what you have no idea of
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

What of Maiduguri, Daura, Kebbi, etc ?
It takes 3 days to send via post office and don't even talk about time!! We know how long it takes carlcare to fix an ordinary charging port

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Playermayweda(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2020
Buy it's a Badass phone
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 5:00pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:

It takes 3 days to send via post office and don't even talk about time!! We know how long it takes carlcare to fix an ordinary charging port
Am referring to buy it directly from a phone dealer not ordering
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 5:02pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:

What extra cost bro? How much does your local post office charge ? Do you know that your so called carlcare charges exorbitantly? Have you ever been there to just change a screen ? I'm not even using the Xiaomi but stop saying what you have no idea of
I don't buy phones via e marketing rather I buy directly from a phone vendor likewise many Nigerians.
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

Am referring to buy it directly from a phone dealer not ordering
All slot, fine brothers, pointek, Raya stores have it nationwide with warranty.. so what's your point exactly?
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 7:57pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:

All slot, fine brothers, pointek, Raya stores have it nationwide with warranty.. so what's your point exactly?
They don't moreover slot is located in cities not towns and villages or there is no slot office in Maiduguri, Katsina, Daura , Kebbi ? So who is deceiving who
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Nellsworld(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

They don't moreover slot is located in cities not towns and villages
Oga u need to pack and move to the city, anyway just buy the phone and enjoy
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 8:05pm On May 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

Oga u need to pack and move to the city, anyway just buy the phone and enjoy
You are not serious why do think other brands still sell. You think many will waste their transport fair to buy xiaomi phone when they can easily get others at their beck and call?
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Nellsworld(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

You are not serious why do think other brands still sell. You think many will waste their transport fair to buy xiaomi phone when they can easily get others at their beck and call?
The world is advancing bros, you can order any phone online or you can order it through naira land, at least they get slot in borno

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

They don't moreover slot is located in cities not towns and villages or there is no slot office in Maiduguri, Katsina, Daura , Kebbi ? So who is deceiving who
Stop saying what you don't know... I stayed in Maiduguri and they have it in Elwada, kawu andplenty shops around the post office have them too .. The phone market too, people have the parts..
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2020
edoairways:

You think this towns you mentioned are remote? Maiduguri is very developed.. You need more marketing classes bro... I'll keep on telling people that Tecno phones aren't built to last .. I bought my Nokia in 2018 when it was the camon X and today the camon is outdated whilst I'm still flexing my Nokia with the latest may update!! I bought it far cheaper than the camon X Bro.. Tecno has long stopped giving value for money!!! My phone will still beat the next camon.. Don't look down at the northern States, they spend more on cars and phones than any part of the country.. The Maiduguri you're talking about go and see the cars and phones a 16 year old is using

3 Likes

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by NightFood: 9:45pm On May 26, 2020
Crownedjon:
nightfood grin
Her reason of wanting to choose the phone is because of not being informed that tecno and infinix phones are trash
Now she knows she won't try it

But who talked about Tecno now
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by ddjay: 10:09pm On May 26, 2020
sunshineV:
It's not a bad choice if carlcare is not far from your house
grin
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by sunshineV(f): 10:14pm On May 26, 2020
ddjay:

grin
My Oga grin
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Qsand: 10:27pm On May 26, 2020
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 11:13pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:
You think this towns you mentioned are remote? Maiduguri is very developed.. You need more marketing classes bro... I'll keep on telling people that Tecno phones aren't built to last .. I bought my Nokia in 2018 when it was the camon X and today the camon is outdated whilst I'm still flexing my Nokia with the latest may update!! I bought it far cheaper than the camon X Bro.. Tecno has long stopped giving value for money!!! My phone will still beat the next camon.. Don't look down at the northern States, they spend more on cars and phones than any part of the country.. The Maiduguri you're talking about go and see the cars and phones a 16 year old is using
I only mentioned few northern states where slot and the likes don't have their coverage. I don't have time to lecture you on 7P's of marketing because the thread will turn to academic lecture. The truth be told, xiaomi is doing badly in selling their brands across Nigeria. The publicly level is very low. Am sure when I start mentioning some towns in southern Nigeria then you would understand that xiaomi has a lot of work to do. Lastly, there is no correlation between the standard of living of northerns with xiaomi presence.
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 11:16pm On May 26, 2020
Chuksteric:

Stop saying what you don't know... I stayed in Maiduguri and they have it in Elwada, kawu andplenty shops around the post office have them too .. The phone market too, people have the parts..
Can you screenshot slot's address in Maifuguri for me to see. Secondly i only mentioned few states in Nigeria precisely the northern states. As at the time of writing this report, i didn't see slot's office in Maiduguri, so can you vividly describe their address ?
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 11:24pm On May 26, 2020
Nellsworld:

The world is advancing bros, you can order any phone online or you can order it through naira land, at least they get slot in borno
The world is advancing no doubt however there are issues with purchase of products from online stores in Nigeria. This has nothing to do with a particular brand because the consumer bears the burden. I have seen several threads created on this platform where many Nigerians complained bitterly of buying from an online store, probably it is an attitudinal problem on the part of Nigerians towards doing business. Most persons prefer to buy directly from a phone shop because should anything arise, they can easily return the phone to the seller with ease. This where xiaomi got it wrong this time around. Their phones are not accessible across many shops across Nigeria. They need to work on that.
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 12:56am On May 27, 2020
edoairways:

Can you screenshot slot's address in Maifuguri for me to see. Secondly i only mentioned few states in Nigeria precisely the northern states. As at the time of writing this report, i didn't see slot's office in Maiduguri, so can you vividly describe their address ?
Did you see slot in my post ? Stop being confused my gee..
Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by Chuksteric(m): 1:00am On May 27, 2020
edoairways:

I only mentioned few northern states where slot and the likes don't have their coverage. I don't have time to lecture you on 7P's of marketing because the thread will turn to academic lecture. The truth be told, xiaomi is doing badly in selling their brands across Nigeria. The publicly level is very low. Am sure when I start mentioning some towns in southern Nigeria then you would understand that xiaomi has a lot of work to do. Lastly, there is no correlation between the standard of living of northerns with xiaomi presence.
7 ps of marketing my foot... Bro I really pray you get a better job .. marketing na suffer head.. Xiaomi phones are sold everywhere.. I'm not dragging this with you anymore..

1 Like

Re: Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 by edoairways: 1:08am On May 27, 2020
Chuksteric:

7 ps of marketing my foot... Bro I really pray you get a better job .. marketing na suffer head.. Xiaomi phones are sold everywhere.. I'm not dragging this with you anymore..
Xiaomi phones are not sold everywhere stop misinforming the public. There is low level of penetration couple with the fact that it is still an unknown brand. You can rant all you want however the reality is there for all to see. Even some nairalanders attest to this fact that xiaomi hasn't spread their brands across Nigeria. If they like let them keep using social media make dem non work hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Activate 75mb For N20, 1.5gb For N300 And 5gb For N1000 On Airtel / Samsung A52 For Quick Sale... / Oneplus 7T (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.