Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures (4095 Views)

Iphone Portrait Vs Samsung Bokeh / Bokeh Mode Is Better Than Iphone Portrait Mode / HOW TO GET BOKEH/PORTRAIT EFFECT ON ANY PHONE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Saucy22: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yesterday I said wizkid uses bokeh am correct
Yemi alade uses bokeh
King promise uses bokeh
Even olamide badoo uses an itel phone with a very shallow depth of bokeh
IPhone portrait dulls your pictures
India's use bokeh
Bokeh editing is top class
Get an itel or tecno ,infinix phone today
Enjoy bokeh mode
Take celebrity kind of photos
Get likes and followers on IG
Most slay Queen's use itel bokeh

2 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Anieke77(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bleep you

12 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Even as a fellow transsion comrade, I can't help but cringe from your thread and the fact that you believe that olamide an ambassador of itel uses itelcheesy really made my day

23 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Chaos14: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Anieke77:
Bleep you
Bleep the Bleep out of you too

5 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Flamees(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chaos14:
Bleep the Bleep out of you too
Bleep both of you grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Chaos14: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Flamees:

Bleep both of you grin
Bleep you too we are all bleeped up in this bleeping world Bleep it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Sndfrank: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
What is bokeh mode?

6 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Lamanii22(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sndfrank:
What is bokeh mode?
if you are a techno or itel user you would understand
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by BlaqFaze: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Na different people just full this life , I swr grin

10 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Sheddy5(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
if you are a techno or itel user you would understand
please explain it to me.

2 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tomorrow is church

No need for all this insult

5 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by duduade: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Bokeh abi bucket mode

1 Like

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by DahpnaOriginal: 5:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Sheddy5:

please explain it to me.

Them dey use style dey market their yeye ph

4 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Sheddy5(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2022
DahpnaOriginal:

Them dey use style dey market their yeye ph
ok.

1 Like

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Victerica(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Na different people just full this life , I swr grin

Na the anonymousness dey make people bring out their true colors!

Na why, I like Nairaland!

All real!

3 Likes

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by JOACHINpedro: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Even lil Wayne use bokeh mode undecided

1 Like

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Rickmann: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Saucy22:
Yemi alade uses bokeh
King promise uses bokeh
India's use bokeh
Enjoy bokeh mode

I'm sure Buhari uses Bokeh mode that's why most Nigerians think he is Jubril grin

1 Like

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by nairaman66(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Saucy22:
Yemi alade uses bokeh
King promise uses bokeh
India's use bokeh
Enjoy bokeh mode

The comic relief from your statements is world class
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by bolex04(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
I also use bokeh
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by PlaysNigeria: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chaos14:
Bleep you too we are all bleeped up in this bleeping world Bleep it
grin

Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by PapaNnamdi: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Idiotic post
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Even Putin is using bokeh mode
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Ajilenu: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's the latest feature now na.
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Ajilenu: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Rickmann:

I'm sure Buhari uses Bokeh mode that's why most Nigerians think he is Jubril grin

lol. E fit possible ba. Atleast Jubril fine pass Buhari
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Yinksy09(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2022
The bokeh mode on Tecno camon 18 premier is cool
Re: Bokeh Mode That Celebrity Use To Take Pictures by Nobody: 7:40am On May 16, 2022
Poverty must die

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Earpiece's Audio Output For The Best Music Experience / MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation / Ulefone Be Touch 2 Hands On Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.