Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested (77268 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Seals His Wife's Private Part With Super Glue Over Infidelity / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Danester: 1:59pm On May 21, 2020
ladilawal82:
shocked shocked shocked

Generator services and repairs. Contact us.

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Goalnaldo(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:
The Heart of Man is depertely wicked, Who can know it
I, the Lord , search and examine the mind, I test the heart, To give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds.
Jeremiah 17:10 AMP

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Mryacks: 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
Absolute beast...
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
picture of the puccy locked with super glue please.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 21, 2020
Kenyans with their deadly stories has surfaced again. Good for him and her.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by lesson44: 2:17pm On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
Kenya on the beat again with their weirdness

That is how when I started online dating last month, I met a Kenya lady but she lives in UK. She was interested but I stopped responding. I prefer whitey. No time to dull. One whitey sent me $300 on 18th May. When I went to change it, I was surprised that dollar has reached N440/$1. Everywhere full after changing only $300.

Someone quoted me to ask the sites I use. I have only tried one so far. And it's working for me. It's called Bit Mistress. The link is in the image below
You should be banned from posting anything here. You are one of those that keep damaging Nigeria image to the rest of the world. Go get a job and stop acting, you get the best job in the world. 419 is not a job.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by OdefaGirl(f): 2:23pm On May 21, 2020
Na waa ooo, this is better unimagined..... this is heartless.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Iluvmycontr3: 2:39pm On May 21, 2020
Justdogood:
It is finished .

Well this is the time i always wished I was a court judge.
Sincerely, I already know the best punishment for this kinda men.

And I will rule thus.
His two hands will be tied to a pole. And a mixture of Aboniki balm and Cameroon pepper will be applied daily on his manhood for 7days.
And after being applied on it, his manhood should be covered up with a thick woolly material to retain heat for the 7days.

And during the seven days, his scrotal sack should be covered in superglue daily.
He will be well fed 3 times daily while serving this punishment and the feeding will be done by no other person than his wife. And she must not untie him or remove the woollen material.

:may the court arise.
Court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL, but unfortunately even a judge can't act outside the constitution of that land.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by infogeneral: 2:47pm On May 21, 2020
I'm just trying to imagine if there are no laws,no punishment for offences, human societies would be far worse than animal kingdoms.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by kunletexs: 2:59pm On May 21, 2020
Renida:
Damn

Okay

Meanwhile

Contact me for affordable graphic designs for your business and projects

Thank you

Did you seek first bank, gtbank, NEOLIFE's permission to use their logo? Where you the one that designed the logos? If the answer is no, why use someone else work to publicise yours?

It is dangerous as firms can sue you. This is Nigeria, we thank God for it.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Eromoze5442: 3:09pm On May 21, 2020
see below
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Lastmankc(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
I think is high time I visit Kenya. Country of weird news
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Segzy19: 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
Honestly, the level of wickedness in some people's heart is beyond imagination. Same should be done to him. No more, no less!
etcsines:
30-year-old man who sealed his wife's private part with super glue has been arrested, days after security operatives launched a manhunt for him.

The suspect who has been on the run since Saturday May 16 when he committed the heinous act, was arrested at his hideout in Kaningo, Kitui County by a combined team from Directorate of Criminal Investigations Tseikuru, Special Crimes Unit and DCI Tharaka South.

Kenya's Directorate of Criminal Investigations tweeted;

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCI_Kenya/status/1263316104560214017
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Chidave9(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2020
Where the wife pussy when una dey talk about? because I can fake news here.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by luluman: 4:34pm On May 21, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Picture of the glued pussy or idonbilivit tongue
By their conduct we know them.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Alaganature(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:

That is how when I started online dating last month, I met a Kenya lady but she lives in UK. She was interested but I stopped responding. I prefer whitey. No time to dull. One whitey sent me $300 on 18th May. When I went to change it, I was surprised that dollar has reached N440/$1. Everywhere full after changing only $300.

Someone quoted me to ask the sites I use. I have only tried one so far. And it's working for me. It's called Bit Mistress. The link is in the image below

Zero eight zero 263333 seven nine let's do business..
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Alaganature(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2020
Solidstar112:
TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!!

Wow nice idea this is my opportunity to learn something before travelling back.. when are we starting the problem
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2020
Dis one strong
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 21, 2020
You need weirdest news?

Go to Kenya, Zimbabwe and Namibia.
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Chommybaby(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2020
Just imagine.....

Poor woman!!!
She was just there watching the man trying to seal something that was opened by God
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Legendguru: 8:50pm On May 21, 2020
oh
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by centboy123456(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2020
Babatunde40:

bro how did you pay 4 d site
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by centboy123456(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2020
hammerP:
BLACK PEOPLE AND WICKEDNESS.

WENEVA I PRAY, I ALWAYS INCLUDE THE PRAYER THAT GOD SHOULD CURE THE BLACK MAN OF WICKEDNESS, SO HE CAN PROGRESS.

THE ONLY THING THEY THINK AND DREAM WITH THEIR MINDS IS EVIL.

as in bro black man are so wicked
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2020
Stupid man, he deserves slow death
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Highhhio(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2020
Quickly

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by SavageResponse(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2020
Attempted murder.

He should get the maximum punishment!
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Karemarealty288(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2020
Wickedest man alive....

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by KenyaNairobiGuy: 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
Babatunde40:

Which weirdness? Compared to Nigeria , I think we OK.

The killings over there on a daily basis is just epic. The herdsman, the ritualists skull mining, the cultist wars, the police...makes me fear Nigeria so much more
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Nobody: 8:48am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

bros let reason now, how i got take contact you
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by ihimiray(m): 8:58am On May 23, 2020
Babatunde40:

can I chat u up
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Orianwilltalk: 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
Kenyan so foolish ����so bizarre they will be insulting Nigeria for being local them there are the most local

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.