Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested (77246 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Seals His Wife's Private Part With Super Glue Over Infidelity / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by etcsines: 11:09am On May 21, 2020
30-year-old man who sealed his wife's private part with super glue has been arrested, days after security operatives launched a manhunt for him.

The suspect who has been on the run since Saturday May 16 when he committed the heinous act, was arrested at his hideout in Kaningo, Kitui County by a combined team from Directorate of Criminal Investigations Tseikuru, Special Crimes Unit and DCI Tharaka South.

Kenya's Directorate of Criminal Investigations tweeted;

30-Year-Old James Kifo Muriuki, who on 16th May, 2020 horridly dehumanized his wife, has this morning been arrested from his hideout at Kaningo in Kitui County by a combined team of
@DCI_Kenya Detectives from Special Crime Unit, DCI Tseikuru and DCI Tharaka South.

The arrest followed a shocking report made by the complainant, his wife, on how the suspect lured her in the dead of the night to river Kathita whereby he ordered her to strip naked and tell him all the men she had slept with while he was in Nairobi.

On being hesitant, she was beaten by the suspect who also sprayed pepper, salt and super glue on her Instruments and later used a knife to push the said contents to her lady parts.

Further, it was reported that he sealed her mouth and ears and left her for dead.

The suspect will be charged accordingly once necessary police procedure is complete.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCI_Kenya/status/1263316104560214017

2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Renida: 11:12am On May 21, 2020
Damn

Okay

Meanwhile

Contact me for affordable graphic designs for your business and projects

Thank you
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Babatunde40(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2020
Kenya on the beat again with their weirdness

That is how when I started online dating last month, I met a Kenya lady but she lives in UK. She was interested but I stopped responding. I prefer whitey. No time to dull. One whitey sent me $300 on 18th May. When I went to change it, I was surprised that dollar has reached N440/$1. Everywhere full after changing only $300.

Someone quoted me to ask the sites I use. I have only tried one so far. And it's working for me. It's called Bit Mistress. The link is in the image below

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by ladilawal82(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by ojun50(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2020
Na WA Ooooooh
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Bilabong(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2020
and super glue on her Instruments and later used a knife to push the said contents to her lady parts.

They should equally glue his instrument, so he can feel the pains too.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by HaryoBamex(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Bojack(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Not surprised it's coming from Kenya, so bizarre.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by wiseone28: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Who am i to comment sad

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Justdogood(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
It is finished .

Well this is the time i always wished I was a court judge.
Sincerely, I already know the best punishment for this kinda men.

And I will rule thus.
His two hands will be tied to a pole. And a mixture of Aboniki balm and Cameroon pepper will be applied daily on his manhood for 7days.
And after being applied on it, his manhood should be covered up with a thick woolly material to retain heat for the 7days.

And during the seven days, his scrotal sack should be covered in superglue daily.
He will be well fed 3 times daily while serving this punishment and the feeding will be done by no other person than his wife. And she must not untie him or remove the woollen material.

:may the court arise.
Court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by SILVERLINES: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
cheesy
I arrive at the case as e de hot

My question
Cheating wife or the husband

Who should we brain?
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by vincentjk(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by olisefom: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Fifth world country

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Jonasbadoo(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Picture of the glued pussy or idonbilivit tongue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Bola146 on my mind
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Digitalstarlite: 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Dis one weak me

No evidence... Op?
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by sammysmiles(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
Wahala too much...
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by tillaman(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
grin it has to be Kenya, if it’s not Kenya then it’s either Zimbabwe, Angola or Uganda
These countries are famed for the weirdest news in the continent!!
The man needs a proper Arse whooping
Hanging him by his balls wouldn’t be such a bad idea

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by optimus106(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
How did he do it?

These cock and bull stories on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by WaveLiion: 11:47am On May 21, 2020
The only group that can rival Kenya in wickedness are abobaku ritual killers from the waste side of Naija. They are a very wicked and demonic entity.

Nobody should touch this my account.

Beware: This account has indefinite protection from Soka forest dwelling being.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by playapayaski: 11:47am On May 21, 2020
So when he's ready to enter, how does he reopen it? Wait o, was the woman drugged or something.. Crazy shit if true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by MaddySav: 11:47am On May 21, 2020
Nawa
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Beremx(f): 11:47am On May 21, 2020
Nothing wey woman private part no go see.

Just imagine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Orubebe01: 11:47am On May 21, 2020
How can he lock someone's honeypot like that
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Sunnycliff(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2020
A man of inferiority complex, dying for a bottomless hole. Idiot

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Made4naijalove: 11:48am On May 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Maranzano(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2020
The law enforcement agents may give him a little dose of his own pill. He was inhuman to his wife

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by tayewomi(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2020
Justdogood:
It is finished
Jesus have said it

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2020
Mmmmmmy, so the woman was just like a tree when he performed such a devastating condition melted on her........ Mehn make i no see my self in a helpless situation that I no fit defend and strike back..........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested by Maranzano(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2020
The law enforcement agents may give him a little dose of his own pill. He was inhuman to his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ATM Scam: The New Method / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.