Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Really Short And Spicy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Really Short And Spicy (8789 Views)

Fungists - Short And Sharp Response . . . Interesting / God Is Watchin U Jokes.short And Funny Jokes. / Spicy,Sexy,Hoola-Hooping Mind Swindling Macaba Dancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Short And Spicy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
Everything on Ladies upper body starts with a "B" , Blouse,
Bra, Bikini , B(.)(.)bs,
& the lower body with a "P" - Petticoat,
Pants, period,Panties, P***y.
No wonder men suffer from "BP."

Making love in D dark helps orgasm & Having dinner by candle light wit ur partner reignites ur relatnship.

Dis message is brought to u by PHCN

wife says to hubby, 'i had a wet dream last night. He says 'really?', 'yes' she replies 'you got hit by a bus and i p.i.s.s.e.d myself laughing!! grin grin'
Re: Really Short And Spicy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2011
A young girl after her honeymoon came fully exhausted and tired,
When her friends asked her what happened?
She replied :When this 70 year old bastard told me he has saved a lot from last 50 years, , “I thought It was MONEY”,

A few months after his parents were divorced, Little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!"
Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times.

One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom,, he saw a man on top of her.

Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself, and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"
Re: Really Short And Spicy by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2011

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Re: Really Short And Spicy by Dabss(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
lol @ 50 years of saving
nice one dawg lanchester
Re: Really Short And Spicy by jbblues24(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2019
Such job, many playfulness, so gorgeous undecided

(1) (Reply)

*~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / An Interracial Dating Guide - Guys Only / Letter To Clemcykul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.