Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says (82700 Views)

Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by CallMeGrace(f): 5:00pm On May 22, 2020
Adavizeee:

You are beautiful dear
Perhaps.thanks
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2020
SMH...that's how Ronke Tiamiyu released a video of herself masturbating on her Snapchat during crossover night,..that she was saying another thing
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by ZIAZI(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
How Dem take hack the picture Comot from your library?

Very Intelligent question! She said her IG acct and not her phone itself.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Chival9(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2020
kinglee007:
You took nude pics and uploaded on your instagram page and the next you're saying is that the nude pictures got leaked? Really? Na me snap u upload am "online"? When one is becoming irrelevantly mute in the industry, they tend to dig out something to trend.
bro I wish one day, my comment here will on nairaland will get likes! like your own comment.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Ogaonos: 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
OKorowanta:

The first thing that came to my mind...
Na life wey no dey fair o!
Hence, the relevance chase.
I think she's good at her craft,she sings good but Only God knows who will be relevant weda you sabi sing or not..
tiwa salvage is blocking her shine
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by chriscrosss(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
N lie...you can do it...who even cares...unwanted attention..
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Alezy(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2020
kinglee007:
You took nude pics and uploaded on your instagram page and the next you're saying is that the nude pictures got leaked? Really? Na me snap u upload am "online"? When one is becoming irrelevantly mute in the industry, they tend to dig out something to trend.
she might actually snap and save those on her phone but another person is sharing it. Almost all ladies got semi nude of themselves on Their phones
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by George28(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
Even in her music videos she is always semi naked so why trying to cover up
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Papichulostunne(m): 6:17am On May 23, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
How Dem take hack the picture Comot from your library?

Help me ask her oh..!
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by kinglee007(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2020
Chival9:
bro I wish one day, my comment here will on nairaland will get likes! like your own comment.
Lol....haba, it's nothing. Just say what's on your mind and be yourself. The likes will come naturally.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by CentVickBlog: 11:39am On May 23, 2020
Dareypaul:
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay says her Instagram account has been compromised.

The singer says the account has been compromised and her management is working to it back.

The music star made this known via her Twitter page while responding to questions from a friend who wanted to know how her semi-nude photos made it to her Instagram page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamseyishay/status/1263403651512623105

Amazing Story Of How Burna Boy and Girlfriend Stefflon Don Met

https://centvick..com/2020/05/amazing-story-of-how-burna-boy-and.html?m=1
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Gentle0wavez: 12:42pm On May 23, 2020
wetin go make fine and hardworking girl like this never marry?? I think it's just her choice, cuz I'm sure men go dey flock around her
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Adavizeee(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2020
CallMeGrace:

Perhaps.thanks
I will love to know more about you dear if you don't mind
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Truthsoldier(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
If I slap you from screen ehn?
Lie kee you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.