Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Which Honda Civic Is The Best? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Honda Civic Is The Best? (4246 Views)

Honda Civic Is Better Than Corolla / My Honda Civic Is Very Thirsty, Please Help! / US or European Specs? Which Of These 2008-2012 Honda Civic Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by Testy17: 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
Hello, I intend to buy Honda Civic car . Kindly advise me the model to buy. Considering some facts like leg pulling, fuel economy and efficient and some other advantages.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by slimmoney(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
Civic 07/08 very fuel economical nd doesn't pull leg.
Testy17:
Hello, I intend to buy Honda Civic car . Kindly advise me the model to buy. Considering some facts like leg pulling, fuel economy and efficient and some other advantages.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by larakeeling: 6:00pm On May 21, 2020
I owned Honda Civic turbo 2019 in Red color and I love this car. Recently I purchase a new music player, speakers, seat cover from free online coupons. My car fuel consumption is bit high but I drive fast so its ok for me. The best feature of this car is it look like a sports car.

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by dicksonadams(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2020
larakeeling:
I owned Honda Civic turbo 2019 in Red color and I love this car. Recently I purchase a new music player, speakers, seat cover from free online coupons. My car fuel consumption is bit high but I drive fast so its ok for me. The best feature of this car is it look like a sports car.

Turbo charge earth dream engine, heard they have the oil dilution problem
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by luvinhubby(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by Sektor101(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2020
Civic 1992-95 model....AKA joker.
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by Testy17: 1:03pm On May 22, 2020
Sektor101:
Civic 1992-95 model....AKA joker.

What do mean Sir?

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:57pm On May 22, 2020
slimmoney:
Civic 07/08 very fuel economical nd doesn't pull leg.

Oga is there any other Civic that 'pulls leg'

All Civics don't pull legs. You should be talking about engine/transmission etc.

2 Likes

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by Testy17: 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by yyba: 8:40pm On May 26, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Oga is there any other Civic that 'pulls leg'

All Civics don't pull legs. You should be talking about engine/transmission etc.
chairman even Honda civic 1992 model pulls leg

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by NaijadrivaCars: 9:04pm On May 26, 2020
yyba:

Lies!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by yyba: 10:23pm On May 26, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Lies!!!
see showing it pictures Dosen't mean you know what you are saying, I did 1992 civic . it pulls legs twice

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by dicksonadams(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2020
Even Toyota

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by nams77: 5:42am On May 27, 2020
Every car pull leg. I have seen Benz and Toyota with leg pull. Its just that it is not that common compared to some accord models.

Op, anything (civic) from 05 and above. The 01-03 were plagued with transmission issues.

Your budget should determine.

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by NaijadrivaCars: 6:52am On May 27, 2020
yyba:
see showing it pictures Dosen't mean you know what you are saying, I did 1992 civic . it pulls legs twice

You poorly maintained it or the CV joint wasn't fixed well/VERY worn.
Do you know that a key is used to make the ball joint attach to the hub, unlike accord models

That model doesn't have ball joint issue.

Let me tell you, I had my CV joint pull on my 1999 model twice throughout my use of the car. You know why? the mechanic didn't put the 'key' of the CV joint that clips it to the shaft.

For this 1992 model, that would have been my third car but I chose the 1999 model for being finer. Someone I know owned it but it didn't have ball joint issues.

Tell me that Honda Accords have ball joint issues and I won't argue.

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by yyba: 11:32am On May 28, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

You poorly maintained it or the CV joint wasn't fixed well/VERY worn.
Do you know that a key is used to make the ball joint attach to the hub, unlike accord models

That model doesn't have ball joint issue.

Let me tell you, I had my CV joint pull on my 1999 model twice throughout my use of the car. You know why? the mechanic didn't put the 'key' of the CV joint that clips it to the shaft.

For this 1992 model, that would have been my third car but I chose the 1999 model for being finer. Someone I know owned it but it didn't have ball joint issues.

Tell me that Honda Accords have ball joint issues and I won't argue.
stop typing thrash, those Honda pulls legs or not? all this under age drivers with too know

1 Like

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by Praxtech: 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
yyba:
stop typing thrash, those Honda pulls legs or not? all this under age drivers with too know
Seems you need nairaland for ancestors..
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by NaijadrivaCars: 3:38pm On May 28, 2020
i
yyba:
I AM SURE i AM OLDER THAN YOU.

sTOP LYING
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by yyba: 3:44pm On May 28, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
i I AM SURE i AM OLDER THAN YOU.

sTOP LYING
grand pa why fooling yourself in a public forum ? haba undecided
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by nedekid: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
larakeeling:
I bet you stay abroad..
Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
larakeeling:
This shocked

Re: Which Honda Civic Is The Best? by peeps4u: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
yyba:

Lies!

Any car can pull legs, even toyotas do. But civic doesnt have the same leg pulling EOD is notorious for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2007 (Manual Transmission Drive) Engine Oil Shortage / My 2000 Toyota Seinna Is Emitting Black Smoke And Starts When Car Is Cold / What's D Use Of This In My Tiny Light Camry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.