Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide (4530 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by humilitypays(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
I said it, they will court martial those soldiers and possibly sack them and jail them while Buratai acquires need properties in Saudi Arabia after coronavirus lockdown cry
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by WaffenSS(m): 5:08pm On May 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
. cry

Fukk you
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by illicit(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2020
Observation and counselling is equal to detention and drilling in NA parlance
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by chubinwa(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2020
Me, I am not supporting the military and it's Chief of staff for using terrorism as a political gamesmanship. but one thing is for sure that those soldiers know the rules. OBEY THE LAST COMMAND. they will be court marshalled definitely. my heart goes for them
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2020
Banmeallday:
Soldiers cursing Buratai LOL

The Nigger Army only exist to protect the resources that are siphoned abroad.....that is it. They are not a real army at aaaaalllll
are you a historian?
Or you just said the above?
On my part military history have shown that the Nigeria army was designed to protect foreign interests.
Go to Liberia and fight for Dupont.
Then to Congo to fight for Belgium.
Kill Saro wiwa because he spoke out against Shell, British company.
Fight biafra because they want to scatter British dining table.
Unlike the US military that was designed to attack or the Russian military that was designed to defend or the Israeli idf that was designed to be a smart army,to attack and defend in a seamless manner,the Nigeria army has no design but to keep the citizens down,to maintain the boundaries of Berlin conference.
It is the only army in the world that treat her citizens as bloody civilians.
They lack patriotism,most of them are mercenaries in disposition.
If ipob gets armed with their fanatic patriotism,the rest will be history unless the members of the Berlin conference interfers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by F117nighthawk: 7:36pm On May 21, 2020
See lame man excuse, 3 terrorists neutralized and others escaped with various degrees of injuries, how una take see the ones wey escape with degrees of injuries grin grin grin grin grin,, Chad flushed out boko haram out of their territory and lake Chad in 11days,Nigerian army don dey fight boko haram since 2010
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Soldiers Cursing Buratai While Fighting Boko Haram (vide by KingAzubuike(f): 1:29am On May 22, 2020
musictori:
The

"Although this kind of outburst is expected in war, the soldiers involved have been identified and would undergo observation and counselling."

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/nigerian-army-reacts-to-soldiers.html
Undergo observation and counseling lol.. they have other plans for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expanding The Frontiers Of Relations Between Nigeria And France / Why I No Longer Support Buhari-NgeneUkwenu / Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.