Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Hello - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello (194 Views)

Hello there / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. / Hello Heathens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Bjteensdes24: 2:20pm On May 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
Re: Hello by Righteousness89(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
Can the Clay ask the Porter what doeth thou?

Sir, You have full Responsibility for your actions

You have Choices to make!

Jesus or devil
Right or wrong

Any of The Choices you take have it Effects and Consequences
Re: Hello by Faithful4real(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello Nairalanders, this came to my and have thought over it. Since God created us and have known what each human will do and not do, should it be a sin again. God is the knower of all what we know and don't know. He knows this particular person will do something called sin in the near future but yet its a sin for doing it. My thought though so your comments are welcome.

GOD gave man free will to do whatever you want.
At the Last each human will give account of their life.

If you live well and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saver you will enter heaven.
Re: Hello by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello Nairalanders, this came to my and have thought over it. Since God created us and have known what each human will do and not do, should it be a sin again. God is the knower of all what we know and don't know. He knows this particular person will do something called sin in the near future but yet its a sin for doing it. My thought though so your comments are welcome.

i guess you should rob and murder a few thousand people, abi?! doesnt that same bible teach you right from wrong?!
Re: Hello by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On May 21, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Are you suggesting that since God foreknew this sin, then God ought not to count it as sin?
Re: Hello by OloshoMan: 5:14pm On May 21, 2020
The concept of freewill is really laughable.. Just like hey I made you, go do whatever you want but if you don't do what I want I'm gonna have to punish you. It's either that God is crazy or he does not have sense but hey that's the same whichever way.
Faithful4real:

If you live well and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saver you will enter heaven.

1 Like

Re: Hello by Dantedasz(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2020
Faithful4real:

How can any rational being reconcile free will with an omniscient,omnipotent all knowing god creator?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/2020 / Can Anyone Help Her? / Who Is Taking Lucifer Position!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.