Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) (77676 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
Taye4j:

Bros, have you heard the word 'sarcasm'?.

Oh, good lol
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by BabaO2: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
The list is not complete without Machala
go and force that is on them
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
Don't be ridiculous, we all know that naija music industry is built on the shoulders of Igbo artistes.

Gimme names of those Igbo artistes.. undecided
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Itzfranc(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
na palazzo mr eazi like dt?
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:53pm On May 21, 2020
tillaman:
The list is not complete without Machala

Machala or Manchala?
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 21, 2020
see achirvement

i buy all type of Giftcards for Cash

Airtime (Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat)

i sell RMB and also procure and ship from 1688, Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba to Nigeria

Facebook ads and blog design

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
The three of them have one thing in common : Yorubaness ! Oya haters attack me !

5 Likes

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
look under tiwa dress u will see matchala
found him

1 Like

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Sammy07: 4:59pm On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
Don't be ridiculous, we all know that naija music industry is built on the shoulders of Igbo artistes.

Are you Okay sir?

1 Like

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
Dress sense, ZERO. Whereas he's boyfriend to beautiful lady from a wealthy home. That's the doing of the Almighty

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by tiswell(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Are you Okay sir?
Don't be silly, make your points if you have a different opinion.
I just made mine.
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:02pm On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
Rants

6 Likes

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Msadedayo: 5:03pm On May 21, 2020
Sniper
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Wow! nice we are getting their. Na Grammy remain.

Well not in rap category

1 Like

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:05pm On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
Don't be silly, make your points if you have a different opinion.
I just made mine.

Prove what you wrote nah.
How is entertainment industry rest on Igbos shoulder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On May 21, 2020
Dem don use editing finish Tiwa picture, so tey she resemble cartoon for that second image.

Kudos to all three of them sha. I like the silent strides Eazi is taking, man is just living his life, loosening hair for Temi Otedola, while breaking into markets. No noise, no stress.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by DEROX: 5:13pm On May 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Prove what you wrote nah.
How is entertainment industry rest on Igbos shoulder
pls ignore that monicker the guy is pained since no flatheaded being is among maybe they will blame buhari for this too grin no one can deny the fact that youruba people control music industry is it wizkid or davido or nairamarley or fireboy or teni name it all.

8 Likes

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Sammy07: 5:15pm On May 21, 2020
DEROX:
pls ignore that monicker the guy is pained since no flatheaded being is among maybe they will blame buhari for this too grin no one can deny the fact that youruba people control music industry is it wizkid or davido or nairamarley or fireboy or teni name it all.

grin. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by edoairways: 5:17pm On May 21, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Grammy that is meant for the whites, when will Africans grow?
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by simplesearch: 5:17pm On May 21, 2020
The pleasure of sin will always becloud man's sense of reasoning, how he priotizes science, entertinment,false coverage and recognition and all the non-essentials to the one great issue of his soul and eternity. God wants to write somebodies name in the book of life before it's too late, in hell no prayer for mercy will be heard nor remorse count.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Walexdubia(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Gra or what did u say,with all these okoto meow wey naija artists dey sing upandan...
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by MillerJnr(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2020
Rgade:
On their African edition nah sad
Who else for dey the magazine before, Donald Trump and Kanye West?
Anyway I just checked the stock market right now and this news did not affect the stocks in any way lipsrsealed

you dey mind Africans, Dem dey use sense for for us we no code, everything Dem go organise African version, Dem no want make we compete with them at all.
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by DrSam4(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2020
temptnow:
i go find am download am shap shap, May 23rd. i trust ebook3000.com they never disappoint me. I saw only January, Feb, March and April edition. this one will be release officially on 23rd of May.

How do I download from there? Please
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by PigTormentor: 5:24pm On May 21, 2020
Someone7:
Nice see the entertainment industry in Nigeria that's helping to divert our attention from the mass poverty, unemployment, terrorism and bad government is thriving.

Yeah, it's also helping you to divert attention from your lazy, uncreative, unimaginative, selfish, corrupt, tribalistic, religiously brainwashed and short sighted MINDS.
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by dandrey: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
Mr eazi "empawa africa" platform is definitely taking him places.
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by adecz: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin

Star Boy's fans are like cry cry cry

Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
Someone7:
Nice see the entertainment industry in Nigeria that's helping to divert our attention from the mass poverty, unemployment, terrorism and bad government is thriving.
Very good observation, If only many nigerians thinks like you. Nigeria would ve been a better country.
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Salisun(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2020
We don hear
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 21, 2020
Rhemzie:
Mama Jamjam, Baba Imade and Oko Temi

Alawiye apa keedogbon. grin
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 21, 2020
They must have paid millions to the News paper company to feature them on their papers.
Re: Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) by temptnow: 5:27pm On May 21, 2020
DrSam4:

How do I download from there? Please
go to the site and search for the magazine or book you want, and click download at the bottom. do i have to give you tutorial on this one too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Bolanle Ninalowo Resting His Head On Moyo Lawal's Chest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.