Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst (693 Views)

Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster / Female Student Robbed & Stabbed In FUPRE, Effurun Delta State (Graphic) / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by Greaturobo: 4:23pm On May 21, 2020
It is quite unfortunate that the Permanent Secretary Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources has been bought by the Principal and Chief Executive of Petroleum Training Institute to help destroy one of the Federal government establishment in Uvwie Kingdom. Despite the fact that the Principal of PTI Prof Sunny Iyuke and his Director of Finance and Account Mr. Mafindi has been engulfed in so many corruption scandal yet the Ministry of Petroleum is still abating his corruption ridden nature.
Since 2016 when the Prof took over the mantle of leadership, the Foremost Petroleum Training Institute in Africa has made no progress. All his policies are anti PTI. He wants to destroy PTI or force the government to relocate PTI to the North. The professor and his DFA ideology is to destroy the Institute. Too many crimes have been committed by the Chief executive since his assumption of office ranging from contract racketeering, embezzlement of Personnel money and swallowing of money meant for capital project without balance. Currently he and his DFA has absconded from duty since February, 2020, they are neither in Effurun nor in PTI. The total money embezzled under this Principal is between the tone of 3 billion 5 billion naira.
All the letters in petition sent to the ministry has been continuously ignored, this made him to boost that nothing will happen to him and he is untouchable.
It is also important to note that his tenure will expire by 25th of June, 2020 while his DFA tenure will expire by 2021.
The Great Urobo kingdom and all well meaning Nigerians both, staff, students and other management staff of PTI are calling on the Federal government through the Head of Service and Minister of State Petroleum to as a matter of urgency relief Prof. Sunny Iyuke and his DFA Mr Mafindi their job in PTI before the destroys PTI for us.
We are calling on the relevant security agencies to fasten their probe and subsequent imprisonment of the Prof and his Director of finance and account.
Note. ICPC AND EFCC has been on his financial recklessness since last year. His account and that of the DFA has been frozen and his international passport seized.
He ran away and abandoned his duty since February this year 2020 but they are receiving salary.
PTI was established in 1972 as a prerequisite for NIGERIA OPEC MEMBERSHIP.
A lot of great Urobo and Niger Delta people had fought for the retention of PTI in Effurun Delta State and we would not allow a south African professor to come and destroy our efforts.
Prof. Sunny Iyuke and Mr. Mafindi must go for PTI to move forward.
Cc. Minister of State Petroleum
Permanent Secretary Ministry of Petroleum
Head of Service of the Federation
Chairman, ICPC
Chairman EFCC.
SIGNED
For the Progress of Urobo Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by wellmax(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2020
I need a contact to buy Petroleum Measuring Tables ASTM from.

If you know contact me please
Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by Greaturobo: 10:09pm On May 21, 2020
Admin please push this to front page let the world know about this fraud and atrocities going on in my place and in Petroleum Training Institute.
Seun
Lalasticlala etc

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by iko123: 1:38am On May 22, 2020
Are you sure of these allegations or you are just ranting because you were sidelined? I expected you to show some evidence of his invitation by efcc or icpc as you claimed. Hope you don't want to be charged for character assassination.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by XD3G: 4:28am On May 22, 2020
wellmax:
I need a contact to buy Petroleum Measuring Tables ASTM from.

If you know contact me please

What volume are you looking to buy?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by wellmax(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2020
XD3G:

What volume are you looking to buy?
Volume VIII
Table 53B/54B
Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by Greaturobo: 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
Mod please move this to front page please
Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by XD3G: 7:40pm On May 30, 2020
wellmax:

Volume VIII
Table 53B/54B

Table 53B Generalized Products, Correction of Observed Density to Density at 15 degrees C
Table 54B Generalized Products, Correction of Volume to 15 degrees C Against Density to 15 degrees C

You may pm, so I can give you the contact i got mine from
Re: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Deserves The Best Not The Worst by od4life(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Greaturobo:
Mod please move this to front page please
Move wetin? If you have proof that they are corrupt as you said, then go ahead & write a petition to EFCC or ICPC. But remember, you must be able to prove your allegation with evidence, hard evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Today In Ekpoma, This Evil Man Was Caught Raping A Six Years Old Child / Bank Robbery Leaves Dpo And 7 Police Officers Dead / Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.