Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Wife Loves This About Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Wife Loves This About Me (799 Views)

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Loves This About Me by Fish4wealth: 4:51pm On May 21, 2020
How well do you treat her when she request for that chicken and chips or shawarma.

Interestingly, guys do all to please their girl while still getting her to say YES....taking her out to almost every eateries to satisfy her. But BOOM, once she becomes the wife, story story...lol

For me, i ensure that she still gets that chicken...its just a matter of 30mins....rush to the next frozen chicken shop, buy a kilo, spice it and fry...BOOM...fried chicken is ready....

Treat your woman well and you will get the other room green card.....looolllll

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2020
Keep up the good job Sir!

Acts like these, you'll always have a way of softening her heart grin

Let the chicken reach this side biko.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by Fish4wealth: 5:18pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmm...you must be an experience hubby @ "softening her heart".... Sometimes i wonder when they claim men loves food...trust me, women loves food most....

Men, we know what we love most.... tongue

Stephenomozzy:
Keep up the good job Sir!

Acts like these, you'll always have a way of softening her heart grin

Let the chicken reach this side biko.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by johnkey: 5:46pm On May 21, 2020
They're coming for you hmmm
Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by Fish4wealth: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
Who?

johnkey:
They're coming for you hmmm
Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by papagiddy(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2020
yes you are very correct,i just pray i get tokeep doing that for my wife
truly it makes marriage lively and sweet
Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by Fish4wealth: 4:15pm On May 23, 2020
I encourage you to show such "cookmanship" cheesy love occasionally. Kitchen is fun with your sweetheart.

papagiddy:
yes you are very correct,i just pray i get tokeep doing that for my wife
truly it makes marriage lively and sweet
Re: My Wife Loves This About Me by Fish4wealth: 6:01pm On May 23, 2020
Imagine you doing the cooking for your wife on her birthday even after 10years of a happy married life.

Good women are wonderful.

(1) (Reply)

Moi Moi In Abuja / Are All Local Rice The Same As Ofada Rice? / See The 12K Plaintain (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.