Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House (45393 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Sunflawa(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2020
Las las.. Those soldier men for finish the popo if no intervention came in..
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by joyandfaith: 8:35am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
no wonder. We have experience the good side of both so keep your opinion while I keep mine. At the end, we have both good and bad in both organization.
Army are bullies who only know how to flex muscles in face of civilians
military guys will not bully you if you do not cross their path. police will arrest people indiscriminately , asking them to pay bail or frame up or threatening to waste them. criminals benefit from police than law -abiding citizens.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2020
joyandfaith:

listen to yourself. police is most corrupt institution in the country. framing young guys as yahoo, extorting motorists, frustrating criminal cases in court. mind you military does not prosecute civilian cases In court. it is police job.
which one be framing young guys as yahoo? Are the guys not really involved in it? Abi na lie? Army when governor catch dey collect 1k each from motorists nko? Na police be that too? Army when dey collect bribe from bunkery guys hand for sea, na police be that? Na police dey pass sentence for court? They provide evidence and court will pass judgement. Can you now see that...... Well, I nor won curse you. Get you facts straight abs stop yarning dust
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:
police are bullies who only know how to flex their muscles around powerless citizens...
now what's the difference?
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:37am On May 22, 2020
friday2011:

See who don die finish...

I no blame you sha, you cant give what you dont have...

Go get a life and stop using paracetamol for another person headache.
my guy go hustle and stop thinking police is your problem. Na poverty dey worry you, nor be police do you
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:43am On May 22, 2020
joyandfaith:

military guys will not bully you if you do not cross their path. police will arrest people indiscriminately , asking them to pay bail or frame up or threatening to waste them. criminals benefit from police than law -abiding citizens.
by crossing their paths you mean by overtaking their vehicle? Or by challenging them when they jump queue? Or by having issues with their girlfriends?
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Kenturkey048(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
now what's the difference?
big diffrennce sir....

Police go stop you for road begin check your phone,,looking for what I don't understand / army don't do that....

The Anti-robbery part of police are practically armed robbers,they will stop you because you look fresh,they assume you are a yahoo boy,the next thing na to office you / army don't ask for your ATM card to go empty your bank account because you are assumed yahoo boy.

Police are so useless to the extend that they don't respect other uniform men/ ones you say esperit de corp you are covered around a soldier.

Police uses any opportunity to show is a police man/ a soldier only react when he assumes a civilian is taking him for granted..

Na for the last reason them go always get issue with police expeciallt with the branch called mopol..fvcking bunch of civilians with three weeks riffle drills....

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by joyandfaith: 8:47am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
which one be framing young guys as yahoo? Are the guys not really involved in it? Abi na lie? Army when governor catch dey collect 1k each from motorists nko? Na police be that too? Army when dey collect bribe from bunkery guys hand for sea, na police be that? Na police dey pass sentence for court? They provide evidence and court will pass judgement. Can you now see that...... Well, I nor won curse you. Get you facts straight abs stop yarning dust

you are actually a fool thinking you are wise. why not charge them to court if they are yahoo instead of threatening young guys with guns. police corruption is bane of this country. police corruption is encouraging criminals more. military guys are still learning Corruption 101 from police.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by joyandfaith: 8:48am On May 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:
big diffrennce sir....

Police go stop you for road begin check your phone,,looking for what I don't understand / army don't do that....

The Anti-robbery part of police are practically armed robbers,they will stop you because you look fresh,they assume you are a yahoo boy,the next thing na to office you / army don't ask for your ATM card to go empty your bank account because you are assumed yahoo boy.

Police are so useless to the extend that they don't respect other uniform men/ ones you say esperit de corp you are covered around a soldier.

police do not even respect other uniform men. soldiers do

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by joyandfaith: 8:50am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
by crossing their paths you mean by overtaking their vehicle? Or by challenging them when they jump queue? Or by having issues with their girlfriends?

none of the above
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Kenturkey048(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2020
joyandfaith:

police do not even respect other uniform men. soldiers do
they don't even respect their fellow police men talkeless of respect in outsiders...
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:58am On May 22, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are actually a fool thinking you are wise. why not charge them to court if they are yahoo instead of threatening young guys with guns. police corruption is bane of this country. police corruption is encouraging criminals more. military guys are still learning Corruption 101 from police.
you are the fool who has been brainwashed and had refused to cut out from your illusions. Keep worshiping them, your demigods are on their way. Your mumu still dey grow
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by joyandfaith: 9:16am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
you are the fool who has been brainwashed and had refused to cut out from your illusions. Keep worshiping them, your demigods are on their way. Your mumu still dey grow

One day police will frame your child for murder.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
Me Private? I laugh in Finnish, lol lol...
Do you even know what private means?
Go and ask the meaning of a Regular officer and where Sandhurst is located. Bloody civilian with foolish thinking. I doubt if you'll be able to speak to me if we meet in person
Ryan03:
see this idiot, if you check well na private him be. Animal
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2020
hybridblood07:
Me Private? I laugh in Finnish, lol lol...
Do you even know what private means?
Go and ask the meaning of a Regular officer and where Sandhurst is located. Bloody civilian with foolish thinking. I doubt if you'll be able to speak to me if we meet in person
abeg shut up, speak in person bla bla bla. Are you sure you have a brain? Bloody private grin
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by israelnedion(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2020
shutup jor, soldiers too dey do gragra.
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2020
Have you done the assignment I issued you?fucking bastard
Ryan03:
abeg shut up, speak in person bla bla bla. Are you sure you have a brain? Bloody private grin
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
hybridblood07:
Have you done the assignment I issued you?fucking bastard
bloody private, do I owe you money? I wasn't expecting to hear from you this evening o, I thought you were the idiot that killed that innocent guy because of money. Now I see its your brother, you will soon go to jail. Bloody private grin
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Genru man, you're a bastard
Ryan03:

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
hybridblood07:
Genru man, you're a bastard
wailing up and down like a lost puppy with rabies. Go and cry on your useless uniform, bloody private tongue
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2020
Your whole family will die in jail
Ryan03:
bloody private, do I owe you money? I wasn't expecting to hear from you this evening o, I thought you were the idiot that killed that innocent guy because of money. Now I see its your brother, you will soon go to jail. Bloody private grin
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
hybridblood07:
Your whole family will die in jail
this lost puppy again. Did you see your lost bone with me? grin abi life don tire you? I can get you cold sniper cheesy
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2020
You don't know what it takes to wear the uniform. I'm a Lieutenant...Is that clear??!
Ryan03:
wailing up and down like a lost puppy with rabies. Go and cry on your useless uniform, bloody private tongue

1 Like

Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2020
You're fed up of life due to the pandemic. I still receive my full salary from FG.
I'm a Lieutenant.....Is that clear??!
Ryan03:
this lost puppy again. Did you see your lost bone with me? grin abi life don tire you? I can get you cold sniper cheesy
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
hybridblood07:
You're fed up of life due to the pandemic. I still receive my full salary from FG.
I'm a Lieutenant.....Is that clear??!
online lieutenant, offline BLOODY PRIVATE. cry me a river puppy wink
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by hybridblood07(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
I'm wasting my time replying you.
Ryan03:
online lieutenant, offline BLOODY PRIVATE. cry me a river puppy wink
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
hybridblood07:
I'm wasting my time replying you.
bloody private bloody private bloody private bloody private
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Nostradamus: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
Kenturkey048:

Bros when it comes to gun...there are superiors.... Our many riffle drills do police have ??

The highest gun a para-miliatry could handle is AK-47..

Anytime any day army go carry them play...unless in the case of outnumbering...maybe you have 10 police to four army....
but some paramilitary carry tavor-21 guns(ordinary soldiers don't use tavor.it's military special forces of some countries)
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by cutedharmee: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Ryan03:
bloody private bloody private bloody private bloody private
Even if he's a bloody private I'm sure u know there's no equivalent to that rank in d organization u belong to.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
cutedharmee:

Even if he's a bloody private I'm sure u know there's no equivalent to that rank in d organization u belong to.... grin grin grin grin
another bloody private is here to wail
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by cutedharmee: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ryan03:
another bloody private is here to wail
Hahahahahahahaha I knw u can't jus manage & kip mute buh anyway...thank God I'm a private but hope u knw even ur boss rank have no equivalent wit mine. Dun wanna troll wit u buh to enlighten u huun. My private is recognized tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House by Ryan03(f): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
cutedharmee:

Hahahahahahahaha I knw u can't jus manage & kip mute buh anyway...thank God I'm a private but hope u knw even ur boss rank have no equivalent wit mine. Dun wanna troll wit u buh to enlighten u huun. My private is recognized tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
thought you were just a bloody private, now I know better. You are a delusional bloody private grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics / Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) / Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.