Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? (765 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by dayus444: 5:40pm On May 21, 2020
Within the last one year, I have had a few Clickbank accounts shut down. Just when you are gaining some momentum they come with their hammer

I'm currently on my 4th account.

Is there anyone making money on Clickbank and getting paid consistently without having their accounts shut down?

How long have you been receiving payments with it? How do you guys avoid getting banned?
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ocinnox(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2020
Seems you used vpn to open ?
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by dayus444: 5:55pm On May 21, 2020
Ocinnox:
Seems you used vpn to open ?

Do you operate a Clickbank account?
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ocinnox(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
dayus444:

Do you operate a Clickbank account?

Yeah sure,but the best way is to get a clickbank account in Nigeria,is to get anyone in the us to open for you with your details... that's the best..if you did open with vpn, just restrict logging in too much , maybe once or twice a day,
To avoid the stress opt for jvzoo,warrior+
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by dayus444: 6:11pm On May 21, 2020
Ocinnox:

Yeah sure,but the best way is to get a clickbank account in Nigeria,is to get anyone in the us to open for you with your details... that's the best..if you did open with vpn, just restrict logging in too much , maybe once or twice a day,
To avoid the stress opt for jvzoo,warrior+

Someone in UK helped me create my current account. And I've been logging in with Chrome incognito. So, I don't know if getting a dedicated premium vpn will be preferable
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ocinnox(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
I have a premium vpn though,but was told not to use,i should just login in twice or so..Many things i've heard though..I'll buzz you on WhatsApp.
I don't really use Clickbank that much because of these problems,i know it's very very broad and eady to navigate..

No wonder affiliate gurus from Nigeria like victory akpos,ifiok nkem,misan morrison from Nigeria use jvzoo mostly and warrior+
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ocinnox(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2020
Check these facebook groups for help, clickbank affiliate success, clickbank millionaires group .
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Lolo24: 6:43pm On May 21, 2020
dayus444:
Within the last one year, I have had a few Clickbank accounts shut down. Just when you are gaining some momentum they come with their hammer

I'm currently on my 4th account.

Is there anyone making money on Clickbank and getting paid consistently without having their accounts shut down?

How long have you been receiving payments with it? How do you guys avoid getting banned?

Please how are u gaining momentum on clickbank. The matter no gree me
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ocinnox(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2020
Lolo24:

Please how are u gaining momentum on clickbank. The matter no gree me

Lol....i swear down ���,what i just wanted to ask him
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by dayus444: 7:19pm On May 21, 2020
Lolo24:

Please how are u gaining momentum on
clickbank. The matter no gree me

I make sales and get paid. I don't know what you are asking precisely.
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ulysses71: 7:44pm On May 21, 2020
Ocinnox:
I have a premium vpn though,but was told not to use,i should just login in twice or so..Many things i've heard though..I'll buzz you on WhatsApp.
I don't really use Clickbank that much because of these problems,i know it's very very broad and eady to navigate..

No wonder affiliate gurus from Nigeria like victory akpos,ifiok nkem,misan morrison from Nigeria use jvzoo mostly and warrior+
abeg how do yall get customers who end up purchasing products you r advertising especially on warrior+. Omo people no dey gree click link not to talk of making purchases, please how do u get ur links to d right audience in order to make sales. Help a brother pls.
Re: Who Is Making Money On Clickbank? by Ocinnox(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2020
dayus444:

I make sales and get paid. I don't know what you are asking precisely.

Uhm...do you use any DFY funnels, what's your niche,do you have an email list ,do you use Facebook or google ads,how do you gain traffic most of all ...

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages / How Lucrative Is Diaper Business. / What To Do To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.