Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

One Piece Is Nearing Its End - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece Is Nearing Its End (417 Views)

One Piece Live Action (TV Series) (2023) Season 1 Episode 8 / Looking For One Piece. Jos / Race 3 Is Nearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Piece Is Nearing Its End by lilGiant(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2020
The current Wano arc has so far been one of the most important arc of One piece. It is so crucial to the story because Wano is like a wrapping up point for One piece after this arc surely the future Pirate king Luffy would have taken down the Beast and atmost Big Mom pirates. As of now The Straw hats have two road poneglyphs with the third one in onigashima. After the battle of onigashima hopefully they will be in possession of three. The fourth poneglyph was previously in Ryugu kingdom but is now presumably lost. Defeating two emperors will be no small feat but at the end of the day he is sure to stand victorious.

Apparently, the journey of the straw hats is nearing its end. The creator of One piece, Eiichiro Oda said One piece is having just over 100 volumes. 96 volumes presently. The question now is how can he fit the rest of the story with just 4 remaining volumes. I myself think the series won't be ending soon but Oda doesn't have a history of cracking jokes.

Check out similar posts on [url]Teqvitro..com[/url]

Re: One Piece Is Nearing Its End by buragoz: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
My fav wink
Re: One Piece Is Nearing Its End by GabriellePeake: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
I think the series is already very popular worldwide, but dragging it out more doesn't seem right to me. I've been watching anime and reading manga since they started coming out. It was first released in 1997, and the anime series came out in 1999. It's one of the longest anime series to date, with 858+ episodes. I follow the updates of the series through https://shonendaily.com/one-piece First and foremost, One Piece is a story about friendship. If you leave out world conspiracies and the terrible secrets of an ancient civilization, you are left with a story about an unusual pirate crew, each member of which is infinitely loyal to the others.

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2020: I Will Kill Laycon Outside BBN House - Erica (video) / White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation / Yahoo Boys And Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.