Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation (421 Views)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Please What Is The Name Of This DSTV Advert Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation by ChengHun(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Learn how to create white board animation videos and advert videos for just 1.5k message me on the number below
Re: White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation by richmondefosa(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why charge them when you can teach them for free?
See it as your own contribution to humanity and human capital development.
Corpers are struggling individuals and their allawee is barely enough to cater for their needs.

Sorry to burst your bubble. grin
If you are seeing this and you want to learn about whiteboard animation and indeed many other graphic and logo design, simply visit www.renderforest.com
Do you also want to learn 3D animation? Hit me up and I will teach you for FREE.
I have a whole lot of sites I can give you for FREE to learn, upskill and hone your graphic design skills.
If you also have questions on navigating the site or you need any information on how to use canva or other graphic design tools, pm me.
I will teach you for FREE. I have materials and e-books i can send tp your mails for FREE.
Let us be better humans and help each other----- FOR FREE! angry
Re: White Board Animation And Advert Video Creation by Agbaboyeksu: 3:06am On May 09, 2021
richmondefosa:
Why charge them when you can teach them for free?
See it as your own contribution to humanity and human capital development.
Corpers are struggling individuals and their allawee is barely enough to cater for their needs.

Sorry to burst your bubble. grin
If you are seeing this and you want to learn about whiteboard animation and indeed many other graphic and logo design, simply visit www.renderforest.com
Do you also want to learn 3D animation? Hit me up and I will teach you for FREE.
I have a whole lot of sites I can give you for FREE to learn, upskill and hone your graphic design skills.
If you also have questions on navigating the site or you need any information on how to use canva or other graphic design tools, pm me.
I will teach you for FREE. I have materials and e-books i can send tp your mails for FREE.
Let us be better humans and help each other----- FOR FREE! angry

If you have a laptop and you're willing to learn graphic design, ive a guide for you. Contact me on WhatsApp 07069214817.

NB if you won't be serious please don't bother to reach through because when I access you works and give you exercises to work on, I don't famz getting excuses.

You could check my catelogue "https://bit .ly/olatomidec" on WhatsApp, afterwards judge if you wanna learn from my 8years journey or not.

(1) (Reply)

Most Funny Picture I Have Ever Seen / Weird Television Phenomenon / Davido & Chioma Had A Great And Nice Time Together In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.