Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,692 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer (802 Views)

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by supercase1(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2020
The people that make up the country called Nigeria are the most hypocritical and foolish people on earth.in Nigeria despite it rich resources and potential the country is locked in a perpetual state of under development.to make matter worst the people of Nigeria had been so bullied, oppressed,and scammed to the extent that they don't know they are suffering.infact they are used to lamenting suffering and smiling.if you try to draw the shortcomings of government and their ineffectiveness they will quickly forget their current predicament and come together as a united foe and attack the person who tries to draw their attention to where the government had failed.they will immediately call you Igbo,ipob, biafra and remind you of your party either pdp or apc even those that are so against biafrans from the northern part of the country are those suffering the most.anybody who tries to lead a new movement to librate Nigerians is just wasting his time because Nigerians are used to and destined for suffering and not worth sacrificing for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by sigiyaya(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2020
Nigeria is an animal kingdom with no future and no hope

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by meobizy(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2020
I see someone was paid recently. Troll opinions have disappeared.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Ipob miscreants doing what they know how to do best, venting their hate filled heart. Children of hate and perdition.... Wailing since 2015, Una no dey tire?
Spit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by supercase1(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:
Ipob miscreants doing what they know how to do best, venting their hate filled heart. Children of hate and perdition.... Wailing since 2015, Una no dey tire?
Spit
As I said on the post those hating on ipob had their brain sacrificed on the altar of mumuism and they usually suffer the most so am not surprised at you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Sotland: 8:44am On May 22, 2020
You such an idiot.. What does IPod has to do with the fact that Nigeria system is not working, that it is actually doomed.. We have a failed government operating with a failed system and subjecting her common citizen into more hardship everyday... A nation where if you have 5000, the government says you are rich...

Infact Ipod kee you dia
Tribalism finish you dia

Instead of you to admit the government has failed us.. You are wailing iPod.. Shame on you

PVision2020:
Spit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Captainrambo2: 8:50am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:
Spit
you here re yiu enjoying? Do yiu have light to charge your fone ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2020
Captainrambo2:
you here re yiu enjoying? Do yiu have light to charge your fone ? undecided
Yes. Are you done Ipobian...lol
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2020
supercase1:

As I said on the post those hating on ipob had their brain sacrificed on the altar of mumuism and they usually suffer the most so am not surprised at you.
Why would I hate my source of Amusement. Igbos are jokes to sane minds and you know Mumuism is the major prerequisite to being an Ipobian.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:
Spit
You low-lifers are the problems of Nigeria. With your mindset, the others are doomed.

Note, I said the others and you are not among cos he that's down needs fear no fall.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2020
supercase1:

Low-lifers all of them!

They go abroad and are mesmerized by what they see, but when they come back home, they tuck their heads into their pants and hope Nigeria will be great again.

And I will not fail to ask, when was it ever great.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by supercase1(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

Why would I hate my source of Amusement. Igbos are jokes to sane minds and you know Mumuism is the major prerequisite to being an Ipobian.

I know your problem you have been so oppressed,bullied,traumatised that your brain know longer functions as an average human instead it is operating on a dog brain frequency.i don't know why you are commenting on this thread.this thread is not for dogs whole are waiting for their master to give them bone or a little piece of meat that falls from his table.its for people with functioning brains not dimwits.so doggy man run along now your master is coming with a bone.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:19am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

Gerrarahia mahn! You make me sick!
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Captainrambo2: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

zombies think Nigeria is utopia . Retards
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
You low-lifers are the problems of Nigeria. With your mindset, the others are doomed.

Note, I said the others and you are not among cos he that's down needs fear no fall.
First, you don't know me offline and it's not in my DNA to chestbeat so you can call be anything if it makes you feel better

Criticizing your nation is cool but doing so with so much hate and bile is only synonymous to your likes who only realized every thing bad about Nigeria Post 2015...Imagine the Topic; " Nigerians are destined to Suffer", maybe that's your portion and reality but not mine.

I don't do political party, unlike you who is only wailing because your preferred party and candidate lost out and not because you really desire a better nation.

You've countless times wished Nigeria evil and prayed for the "Zoo" to fall to actualize your e- country so what's your problem with the nation?
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2020
Captainrambo2:
zombies think Nigeria is utopia . Retards
My bloda, Biafla is Utopia...Nwatago
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
Gerrarahia mahn! You make me sick!
I'm happy I'm the the source of your misery...lol
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

First, you don't know me offline and it's not in my DNA to chestbeat so you can call be anything if it makes you feel better

Criticizing your nation is cool but doing so with so much hate and bile is only synonymous to your likes who only realized every thing bad about Nigeria Post 2015...Imagine the Topic; " Nigerians are destined to Suffer", maybe that's your portion and reality but not mine.

I don't do political party, unlike you who is only wailing because your preferred party and candidate lost out and not because you really desire a better nation.

You've countless times wished Nigeria evil and prayed for the "Zoo" to fall to actualize your e- country so what's your problem with the nation?
Just listen to yourself!

Ok then, what's wrong in wanting out of a contraption that's failed REPEATEDLY?

you don't do politics? No wonder! No wonder you are ok with the way Nigeria is.

Dumb siddon-looks everywhere.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:38am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

I'm happy I'm the the source of your misery...lol
Must you infect everyone with your bitter and difficult life?

Must you die Young?
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
Must you infect everyone with your bitter and difficult life?

Must you die Young?
Now I'm hitting some nerves...kikikikikiki
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
Just listen to yourself!

Ok then, what's wrong in wanting out of a contraption that's failed REPEATEDLY?

you don't do politics? No wonder! No wonder you are ok with the way Nigeria is.

Dumb siddon-looks everywhere.
You want your E-Country and you still complain about a nation you hate...that's a clear case of bipolar disorder
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

Now I'm hitting some nerves...kikikikikiki
Haq Haq Haq Haq grin
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

You want your E-Country and you still complain about a nation you hate...that's a clear case of bipolar disorder
I'm still paying your arse tax
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by GamalNasser: 9:56am On May 22, 2020
Very true they love suffer
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
I'm still paying your arse tax
It must be hard paying your tax to a nation you hate...May our enemies contribute towards our success IJN
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 10:07am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

It must be hard paying your tax to a nation you hate...May our enemies contribute towards our success IJN
Unfortunately there's will be no success in Nigeria till Jesus comes!

It will always be nepotism, tribalism, corruption, strong men and weak institutions, religious intolerance, high mortality rate, terrorism, lack of patriotism, epileptic power supply, kidnapping, baby factory, Banditry, Yahoo Yahoo and skull mining.

Sorry mahn! It keeps going round and round like a vicious circle.

It should suck to pay tax to a lost cause don't you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Southern Nigeria Media War / Edo Factional Lawmakers Set Up 17 Committees / Restructuring: Adeboye, Ooni, Duke, Others Demand Action From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.