Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer (803 Views)

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by PVision2020(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
Unfortunately there's will be no success in Nigeria till Jesus comes!

It will always be nepotism, tribalism, corruption, strong men and weak institutions, religious intolerance, high mortality rate, terrorism, lack of patriotism, epileptic power supply, kidnapping, baby factory, Banditry, Yahoo Yahoo and skull mining.

Sorry mahn! It keeps going round and round like a vicious circle.

It should suck to pay tax to a lost cause don't you think?
But you keep paying, don't you? Lost cause or not you must pay...lol.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by Gandollar(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

Gerrarahia mahn! I don't ever wanna see your ugly face again. You making me sick.
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by supercase1(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2020
PVision2020:

Doggy man, haven't you been given bone or are you hungry ok send me your acct number let me give you something it's seems things aren't well that's why you are venting your anger on nairaland
Re: Nigerians Are Destined To Suffer by supercase1(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2020
Gandollar:
Gerrarahia mahn! I don't ever wanna see your ugly face again. You making me sick.
If you keep replying that dimwit he will always be happy that he is making someone feel bad don't answer him,we know his type

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

60% Of The Nigerin Population Lives In Poverty. This Is Why! / Why Lagos Needs Underground Transport Tunnels / PHOTOS: APC NWC Affirms Ajimobi Acting National Chair, Disowns Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.