Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages (32908 Views)

Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Abductors Of Greenfield Students Ask Their Parents To Pay ₦10 Million Each / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Afolabimills(m): 5:01am On May 22, 2020
Everything under this tyrant clueless govt has become a joke scam n lies if it's 2 arrest n detain unlawfully with out delay they will wisk u away. Dss pay d 10m useless mofos

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by TruthSpeaker: 5:18am On May 22, 2020
This confused fellow is just making things worse for himself. Instead of demanding for the money politely, you are busy trying to exert pressure on them. If they don’t comply with your 24 hours ultimatum (where is obviously going to be the case), what the Bleep can you do?
Nigeria is a country where you still need to involve fasting and prayers to get your entitlement, so wake up to the reality on ground instead flexing your deflated muscles
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by dhappyking(m): 5:30am On May 22, 2020
I will be pleasantly surprised if DSS pays him even ₦10, much more ₦10m. It is unfortunate, but Naija is like that. May God help us
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Ayo8(m): 5:38am On May 22, 2020
When the hunter becomes the hunted...lol
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by EricSmallz(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
he's not getting a dime! nor be naija again?
Why you dey talk like mumu na? Unless they take a stay of Execution and take an appeal. Else, they will be Garnished or a Writ of Fi-Fa will be issued against them and court will freeze their accounts and maybe subsequently auction their property to pay that money. You think Court Judgment is a Joke anywhere in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by EricSmallz(m): 5:55am On May 22, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
This confused fellow is just making things worse for himself. Instead of demanding for the money politely, you are busy trying to exert pressure on them. If they don’t comply with your 24 hours ultimatum (where is obviously going to be the case), what the Bleep can you do?
Nigeria is a country where you still need to involve fasting and prayers to get your entitlement, so wake up to the reality on ground instead flexing your deflated muscles
Ignorance is written all over this writeup. There are several means of enforcing Judgment. Somebody who has already gotten judgment should be polite? Why? The same court that gave Judgment will enforce same if no Appeal s taken. The Court Doesn't need DSS permission to repay that money. Ofcourse from their accounts with banks

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by WeRblessed(f): 5:55am On May 22, 2020
Transporters:
Attention! Please beware of Hillary David Ugochukwu popular called Ugo or UG at computer village ikeja he sells fake computer accessories and he duped me recently.

Attached is the scammer photo

Did you talk to this guy that duped you before posting his picture online? Did you try returning the goods he sold you or call the police on him before posting this. Please be careful so that you dont get sued for defamation. With a good lawyer this guy will win. Please I am not defending this guy, but tread carefully

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by stanisbaratheon: 6:03am On May 22, 2020
I hope he will not be kidnapped after they pay him. Security agencies are now into kidnapping too.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by xpool(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
he's not getting a dime! nor be naija again?
As far as there is a court judgement to that effect, surely he will get his money, it may only take time.
But you are one hell of an educated illiterate, so backward in thinking, are you jealous or just a sadist?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Youngzero2(m): 6:13am On May 22, 2020
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by layzie: 6:21am On May 22, 2020
Transporters:
Attention! Please beware of Hillary David Ugochukwu popular called Ugo or UG at computer village ikeja he sells fake computer accessories and he duped me recently.

Attached is the scammer photo

U can be sued for this, just like the DSS. Hope u know

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Marshalemmy(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2020
Keep pressurizing the DSS he must be paid
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by enemyofprogress: 6:31am On May 22, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
DSS better pay that man his money. undecided

That man went on to prove that you can get justice in Nigeria despite the high corruption.
you think DSS go pay the guy? I pity you and him. Una dey for long thing
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Marshalemmy(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2020
dhappyking:
I will be pleasantly surprised if DSS pays him even ₦10, much more ₦10m. It is unfortunate, but Naija is like that. May God help us
why will u be surprised? I personally know a man who sued fed govt he won the case n damages was paid and fed govt complied

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Marshalemmy(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2020
EricSmallz:

Why you dey talk like mumu na? Unless they take a stay of Execution and take an appeal. Else, they will be Garnished or a Writ of Fi-Fa will be issued against them and court will freeze their accounts and maybe subsequently auction their property to pay that money. You think Court Judgment is a Joke anywhere in the world?
I like you already because u r VERY in informed

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by jrusky(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2020
DSS pay him no place for ĎSS to hide in this matter.

I never know when president children now became gods in Nigeria untill apc plus buhari came to power.

DSS obey the court and Pay him.

My advice to Okoli is pls beware and watch your back to terminate you and tag you kidnapper or armed robber might be their next tactics to take you off pls beware.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by nengibo: 6:43am On May 22, 2020
Akunwafor:
His state governor should get involved.

It's Wike abi?
Yes, Wike the Governor of Delta, obori

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Tonytonic(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2020
For those of you saying it's impossible for him to be paid for damages.you have clearly validated the fact that Nigeria is a Zoo but when MNK say so you argue it. Tell me how a country can grow when Justice is denied.Nigerians are so ungodly, wicked and deceptive.i am so ashamed to be associated with a weak race

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Nobody: 6:46am On May 22, 2020
God don butter your bread. Overzealous DSS must pay or be sued for contempt of court
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by sirEAGLES(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2020
Lol. You are clueless then, ever heard of garnishee nisi and garnishee absolute? A lot of judgement debts are being recovered on a daily basis, just that you are not privy to the info
AlmonDeLemon:
I've not seen anyone paid as ordered by court by Nigerian govt. Not one.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Ugwueme1(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2020
He take it easy naw
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Naudeyrushme(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2020
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by bkool7(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2020
bigtt76:
Audio money.... DSS will appeal the case and drag it over the years until the guy go use hin hand write dem to discontinue the case cheesy

The judicial system here is messed up

Any judgement must be appealed within two weeks of the judgement.

I don't think DSS has done that.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by bkool7(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2020
layzie:

U can be sued for this, just like the DSS. Hope u know
He can be sued but if he has proofs, he'll cash out like okolie
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by eagleonearth(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2020
philipstanley:
The DSS should better pay him the said money.

Left for me the money was too small it could have be 50million for the deformation of character, unlawful detention etc.
it's defamation not the bolded
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by bigiyaro(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2020
xpool:

As far as there is a court judgement to that effect, surely he will get his money, it may only take time.
But you are one hell of an educated illiterate, so backward in thinking, are you jealous or just a sadist?
pls can you drop a link to any story or instance where the Nigerian police had ever paid damages or compensation to an individual?
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by temptnow: 7:14am On May 22, 2020
AlmonDeLemon:
I've not seen anyone paid as ordered by court by Nigerian govt. Not one.

How about that girl that naval officers flog in Lagos years back that cashed out. Google it

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Dpharisee: 7:16am On May 22, 2020
emeijeh:
This one thinks he will get the funds just like that.
Another court sitting go soon start.
2030, you will still be pursuing 10m

I wish you all the best man!

He will get it except they go on Appeal, DSS may want to pay it without making it public it the other party will agree
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Mayflowa(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2020
bigtt76:
Audio money.... DSS will appeal the case and drag it over the years until the guy go use hin hand write dem to discontinue the case cheesy

The judicial system here is messed up

The appeal court may award court cost in addition to the 10m if he goes on to win at appeal. The money would be raised to N20m. DSS would also be paying lawyer to go to court for them. And lawyers will always charge DSS bigtime. So these are the trade-offs

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by philipstanley(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2020
eagleonearth:
it's defamation not the bolded

OK noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used Military Uniform To Beat Security Checkpoints – Fake Soldier In Edo / 5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / I Felt Safer Putting 450g Cocaine In My Anus Than Swallowing It – (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.