Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages (32914 Views)

Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / Abductors Of Greenfield Students Ask Their Parents To Pay ₦10 Million Each / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2020
Transporters:
Attention! Please beware of Hillary David Ugochukwu popular called Ugo or UG at computer village ikeja he sells fake computer accessories and he duped me recently.

Attached is the scammer photo

buying computer in computer village is opening yourself to world of sworrow

in world of online purchases my man
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Omeizadean(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2020
Am waiting to see what this Antinee will do after tomoro.
In fact I give the fraudster and his lawyer and judges 48 hours to do something unexpected to DSS or else I will that his corruptible judge run a hundred laps here in lagos.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by dazzlingd(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2020
We let things go in this country.
Injustice to one is injustice to all.
The 10M is even small, they should pay the money......
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Spice1: 7:47am On May 22, 2020
Youngzero2:
my friends I desperately need your help.i've requested for help here two days ago but I have not gotten.pls friends I know it's very difficult in this period to feed let alone giving someone you don't Know money but am begging for help.i am pleading for just I naira only.i have 985 naira in my account and if I can get 1100 naira i'll withdraw the 1000 and use it to eat .I have to leave 100 naira in my account for me to withdraw.pls friend if 125 people can give me 1naira i'll be able to eat for at least 5 days.i've starved for two days now,no help whatsoever.pls brothers help me.Save me from shame and death at least for the mean time.Am begging and pleading.God we reward you mightly for helping someone.He will bless you richly.just I naira friends, I'll appreciate.At least with the 1000 that I might withdraw I'll feed.i survive at least for a week.i need help,I don't have anyone to look to.
You can me text me with 07043274094 if u want to help me.my phone battery is always low so It might be down if you call.i'll pray for for and God will reward you.save my from death friends,just I naira is what I beg for.God bless you

See Formats !
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by bigiyaro(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2020
EricSmallz:

Why you dey talk like mumu na? Unless they take a stay of Execution and take an appeal. Else, they will be Garnished or a Writ of Fi-Fa will be issued against them and court will freeze their accounts and maybe subsequently auction their property to pay that money. You think Court Judgment is a Joke anywhere in the world?
court sell Nigerian police property....if Nigerian court judgement is not a joke, why is zakzaky is still in detention after years of court order to release him? I for call you a big fool but as a well groomed guy, I won't.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Billygee2u: 7:51am On May 22, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
DSS better pay that man his money. undecided

That man went on to prove that you can get justice in Nigeria despite the high corruption.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Spice1: 7:52am On May 22, 2020
Transporters:
Attention! Please beware of Hillary David Ugochukwu popular called Ugo or UG at computer village ikeja he sells fake computer accessories and he duped me recently.

When you were going to his house you didn't tell us

When he took you to Iya Basira Buka You didn't tell us

Now the guy don collect bolt away you're now telling us he has scammed you

See ya life!

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Billygee2u: 7:54am On May 22, 2020
pabon:
Let him be paid. You can't imagine how traumatized his family would have been all the while he was kept in custody, their name soiled and everything. The least DSS can do is to pay him.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by babyfaceafrica: 7:59am On May 22, 2020
EricSmallz:

Why you dey talk like mumu na? Unless they take a stay of Execution and take an appeal. Else, they will be Garnished or a Writ of Fi-Fa will be issued against them and court will freeze their accounts and maybe subsequently auction their property to pay that money. You think Court Judgment is a Joke anywhere in the world?

You are naive... Bàbá suwe was wrongly accused of carry drugs by ndlea and he sued and won.. Shishi.. E no collect.. Be speaking grammar

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/10/ndlea-has-not-paid-me-n25m-compensation-says-baba-suwe
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by true2god: 7:59am On May 22, 2020
Transporters:

Arrest the guy if he has wronged instead of this blackmail. It seems you are even more deadly and dangerous than the guy you are blackmailing. Besides, I don't know both of you but don't use this medium for blackmail and character assassination.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by kolade560: 8:06am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Akunwafor post=89810433]His state governor should get involved.
It's Wike abi? which state is he from sef[/quote

You are confused
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by layzie: 8:09am On May 22, 2020
bkool7:

He can be sued but if he has proofs, he'll cash out like okolie

If he has proof, he should be suing/prosecuting the guy, not pasting his face here. will pasting his face here return his/her money?
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Nickymezor(f): 8:11am On May 22, 2020
DSS pay up oo, pay him already... You guys messed up Big time undecided
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Monday60655(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2020
The money will be paid to him soon. DSS knows the implications.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by 1manuel(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Transporters post=89820565] Attention! Please beware of Hillary David Ugochukwu popular called Ugo or UG at computer village ikeja he sells fake computer accessories and he duped me recently.

[lol
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by supercase1(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2020
dalongjnr:
Ah, this one get gragra too much. It's not more than the 30-60 days appeal window and he's raining brimstone and thunderstorms.
This will remained them to appeal the case before the window closed.
So are you saying DSS should not pay him or what!!
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Fuckgovt: 8:39am On May 22, 2020
As long as the tyrant is in power and his person is involved the law can never work.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by GamalNasser: 8:42am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
he's not getting a dime! nor be naija again?

And see how you are proudly saying it
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Nobody: 8:42am On May 22, 2020
Transporters:

Tell us more, about what happened.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by bigiyaro(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

And see how you are proudly saying it
collect the money and give it to him, if you are pained, am just saying the truth.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by GamalNasser: 8:57am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
collect the money and give it to him, if you are pained, am just saying the truth.

He will get it even if it takes 10 years ..the other lady got hers from the Navy under Jonathan
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by bigiyaro(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2020
GamalNasser:

He will get it even if it takes 10 years ..the other lady got hers from the Navy under Jonathan
wow, that's nice, pls can I get any link to read the story about the lady?
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Xpol: 9:12am On May 22, 2020
If they pay this money I'll be very cos it means naija is getting better and there's hope for the country. Cool is here again
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Iluvmycontr3: 9:16am On May 22, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/sim-card-trader-gives-dss-24-hours-to-pay-n10m-damages/

Na DSS suppose get all these powerful guns abi na foot soldiers wey dey combat Boko haram?
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by GamalNasser: 9:20am On May 22, 2020
bigiyaro:
wow, that's nice, pls can I get any link to read the story about the lady?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/06/assault-court-orders-navy-to-pay-n100m-judgment-debt/
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Nobody: 9:34am On May 22, 2020
Fighting for your right is one thing but threatening DSS...? I just hope the young man is somewhere safe out of the reach of those animals
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by DedeNkem: 9:51am On May 22, 2020
DSS is the most lawless "security agency" in the world! It doesn't obey court orders, it only obeys the id*iot in Aso Rock!

So I feel bad for the trader because DSS may not pay him a dime. It should be forced to pay both the ₦10 million and his lawyer's fee!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by dalongjnr: 9:58am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=supercase1 post=89824903]
So are you saying DSS should not pay him or what!! [/quote
It depends on the parameters they are going to use.
1.Appeal up to supreme court, and the guy may not have the resources to continue to pursue the case and allow it to die naturally.
2. DSS Refused to appeal and pay the fine as prescribed by the court.
3. DSS win the case on appeal and he dance to the tune,the burden to take the case to supreme court lies on him with more expensive.
4. DSS lose at appeal and supreme court and pay the fines.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Madgio(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2020
I laugh in enforcement and consent of attorney General. Good luck enforcing the judgement. grin
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Teejay13(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2020
He should pray very hard for DSS to pay him the money.

Why did i say so?

In a country like Nigeria, agency of ruling party do not obey the rule of law.
Re: Anthony Okolie Gives DSS 24 Hours To Pay ₦10 Million Damages by Dtruthspeaker: 10:30am On May 22, 2020
pabon:
Let him be paid. You can't imagine how traumatized his family would have been all the while he was kept in custody, their name soiled and everything. The least DSS can do is to pay him.

They do not pay by giving it in hand but it always comes down to Garnishee Proceedings where it is deducted from their accounts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Son's Hand In Ibadan, Sets Him On Fire For Stealing (Pics, Video) / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.