Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG (6641 Views)

Universities To Reopen In January 2021 - Ngige / Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by philipstanley(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2020
Rumours

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by hstar: 7:44am On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

Oh! So saying you don't understand English is now an insult? Is it your mother tongue?

Google and you will see it.

What I'm saying is for you not to get excited over nothing.
I'm excited and I will be excited with all the hardship melted on us in this country, I should not make my self happy? come on, I go make myself happy, mi o le wa ku
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by AuroraB(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

FG denied it. It's not officially announced. Stop deceiving yourself
...you get time for these people, aswear

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by chizidgreat(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2020
ademasta:
Fantabulous!

Freaky freaky

Ooin
You're doing well

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Raymeskey: 10:10am On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

Ontop fake news?

Whether good or bad, fake or real
Bless God
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by emeone: 10:31am On May 22, 2020
Buhari should wear his mask

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by christech2018: 10:37am On May 22, 2020
Hmmmm! I am just imagining what Mr CORO will be thinking now on hearing this!!
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Mr2wealth: 11:53am On May 22, 2020
Tundezy6:
The Presidential Task Force and Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Chairman,, Boss Mustapha has revealed the Federal Government intention to reopen schools, churches and mosques by June 1st, 2020 after the second phase of a 14-day lockdown and urged the general public to comply with the Government's directive on containing the spread of the virus.

Global News Nigeria

This was revealed in a recent meeting of COVID-19 daily briefing held in Abuja as Boss Mustapha said schools, economic activities and religious activities will be declared open by June 1st 2020 across the country if they adopt new strategies under COVID-19 era in line with the guidelines during the second phase of the lockdown.

Read more here

Globalnewsng.com

Fake, faker fakest news.

This what the minister is saying!
The Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, has disclosed that the Federal Government is already making plans to reopen schools nationwide but it won’t happen in two weeks as being speculated in some quarters.

Speaking during the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Thursday, Nwajiuba said there was no exact date yet as to when schools will reopen.

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Barmbie: 12:05pm On May 22, 2020
Benefit from this

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Bamz111: 12:14pm On May 22, 2020
I have forgotten my mat. number o
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by ademasta(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
grin
chizidgreat:
You're doing well
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Nova1988(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you lack sense

Ok thanks bro may God bless you
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Nova1988(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you lack sense

Ok thanks bro may God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Popular SA Cartoon Depicted Nigerians At Airports (PICS) / Sexual Harassment: UNIZIK Launches ‘Operation Speak Out’ / 2012/2013 Uniport Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.