Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti (18397 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Slurity(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

75years old woman dies of health related issues and not Covid-19.

The way politicians and medical personnel are colluding to defraud the people while the poor sit at home with nothing is heartbreaking. The biggest joint fraud in Nigeria's history. Truth will oneday prevail.
You have allowed hatred cloud your judgement..
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by joepepsy(m): 1:48am On May 22, 2020
Some of you will might die before buhari be careful what you wish.
VirginSearcher:
What surprises me is how Buhari escaped from Corona, that's sad
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On May 22, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

The way politicians and medical personnel are colluding to defraud the people while the poor sit at home with nothing is heartbreaking. The biggest joint fraud in Nigeria's history. Truth will oneday prevail.
Yeah....by recording a total of [b]20 [/b]cases, and reporting only [b]5 [/b]active COVID-19 cases at this point in time, Ekiti State cases has definitely defrauded Nigerians. All Nigerians should be brokenhearted at the sight of those outrageous numbers undecided undecided undecided
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Kobojunkie: 2:34am On May 22, 2020
Ashinner:
Is typhoid or malaria not corona virus or old age
How do you know this for a fact? Because you assayed the samples collected from the woman, right? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Abisoye5(m): 2:45am On May 22, 2020
RIP
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Owaincouncil: 2:59am On May 22, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
So painful that her children will not be allowed to bury her

Did NK buried his parent? No p
Govt will assist the children to do so.
But for real, the children can still do the burial but only with limited number of people
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by onyxo76(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Onyi22 post=89814145]Am not surpe it corona virus that kill that woman[/quote
abi o, more than 10 diseases related to old age could have killed her, not to mention hunger and depression
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by anthropizzy(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2020
Are you sure that she died as a result of covid-19 virus?

Because there has been alot of misconceptions.
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Onlyonebuhari: 8:33am On May 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

E.g Abba kyari.

Tell me one way that Abba Kyari stop your family from being successful
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by snoopz: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
So painful that her children will not be allowed to bury her

She's been buried
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Nairalandmonika: 10:49am On May 22, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Tell me one way that Abba Kyari stop your family from being successful

Abba kyari cannot stop my family from being successful but I can't tell for ur family.
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by joeluv: 10:57am On May 22, 2020
You are just living in denial. So US, UK and other countries they are scamming people abi?
TheEffective:
shocked

Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by joeluv: 10:58am On May 22, 2020
You need to watch foreign news. Even 110 has survived the virus. The 75 year old could be having some underlying health issues.
Joefat:
75 die of Mr Coronavirus, but 98 can make it through the same Coronavirus.. who is fooling who?
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Onlyonebuhari: 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Abba kyari cannot stop my family from being successful but I can't tell for ur family.

So why are u crying over his death. slowpoke!
Re: 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Ekiti by Nairalandmonika: 2:36pm On May 22, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

So why are u crying over his death. slowpoke!
Same way you are licking buhari's ass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

January Will Be Tough, Spike In COVID-19 Infections Imminent – NCDC / Presidential Aides Test Positive For COVID-19 / The Menace Of Quack Nurses, My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.