Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria (3505 Views)

We’ll Hold Buhari, APC Responsible If…igbo Group Warns / South East And South South Secedes? / If Igbo Invest In Buhari Who Is Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by Biafralord(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2007
This stupid marriage we call Nigeria! In Nigeria, we have the Biafran Republic, Odua Republic, Ijaw Republic, Efik/Ibibio/Annang Republic, Hausa republic, Bornu Republic etc.

What's wrong if these individual countries decide to secede? Hausas say they want a united Nigeria, but yet they kill the christians in the north which is always accompained by reprisal attacks in the East. The South-West sits down comfoartably to enjoy the show. So, tell me, what is the justification of having a united Nigeria.

I think every ethnic nation would be better of on their own. If we are going to remain as one Nigeria, I suggest we use the geopolitical zones as governing units rather than the present states. Additionally, the Igbos in Delta State and River State(Ikwerres not necessary; I'm referring to Ndoki, Oyigbo, Egbema etc), should be incorporated into the South-East Geo-politica zone.

@ Ikwerre People

Assuming the Igbos finally gain independence as the Republic of Biafra, would the Ikwerres remian in Nigeria or join their Igbo kinsmen?

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by vigasimple(m): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2007
THis man than ran away to America and talking of seccestion, come to Nigeria and repeat this thing you are saying. then we shall see if you will be able to return to America.

I suspect you were trying to apply for political asylum in America and you need justification of your reason fro persecution but self inflicated persecution will not be allowed.

The Rivers, Delta and the Ijaws I can tell you authoritatively are not least intrested in your seccestion plan, they are not sure what can of person you are and that you will simply try to Lord yourselves on them

You have freedom of speech, come to Naija and let us see.

God will continue to be with Nigeria, bless her people and keep the country safe from people of doubtful origin like you.

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by Biafralord(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ viagasimple

If Biafra is created, there will be no minority or majority. Ikwerre would have ikwerre state, ohafia will have ohafia state, nnewi will have nnewi state, owerri state etc. By so doing, no body would be a minority. Unlike Nigeria in which you yourself are a minority. I guess you're Ijaw or something. We're not intrested in Ijaw or other minorities. All we need is a homogenous Biafra made up of only Igbos, that way, we would have no wars OK!!!! Infact, when I refer to Biafra, I mean Igbo Biafra which includes Igbos in the South-South. Ijaws, Edo, Annang, Ibibio etc can remain in Nigeria. You guys are to small ,anyway, to exist as a Nation. I know you enjoy it when your yorouba and Hausa masters use your oil to develope their lands and leave you in extreme poverty. Yes, I know you love it!! Well, as for me and my Igbo brethrens, we have enough oil in our land plus coal etc!! Hail Biafra!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by Mamajama(m): 2:32am On Jun 11, 2007
vigasimple

DUDE you are one crazy dude, your response is the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life, i am still laughing hard. abeg take am easy on the man make sure he return to America when he finish him education. LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by denex: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
BIAFRALORD

I've already told you. What will happen is that before any such secession, the Ikwere people will adorn you with a customised strait jacket fashioned out of the Nigerian national flag. Green, White, Green for life!

By the way, stop listening to radio biafra. It's just another gimmick by the CIA to lure you into war so they can sell you weapons and sell the Nigerian government weapons too. The guy with the bigger purse will win and you will end up dead.

3 Likes

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by laudate: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
Biafralord:

Infact, when I refer to Biafra, I mean Igbo Biafra which includes Igbos in the South-South. Ijaws, Edo, Annang, Ibibio etc can remain in Nigeria. You guys are to small ,anyway, to exist as a Nation.

Who told you that the Ijaws, Edo, Annang, Ibibio,etc. are too small to exist as a nation? Go back & read the pre-colonial history of West Africa, especially that of Nigeria. These ethnic groups were kingdoms in their own right, with their own state machinery & structures, before the advent of the white man. Educate yourself, bro', because a little learning is a dangerous thing.
Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by denex: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2007
@laudate

You're arguing with a self proclaimed warlord abi? I wish you all the best.
Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by jagwar: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ biafralord

Do u know wat the jail term 4 TREASON is? Better b careful wat u say lest the SSS pick u up & take u 4 a little ride smiley

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by godoluwa(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
Well we oduduwa republic are enough for ourself,but why do the ipb land grabbers keep forcing edo nd other tribe ito there region.biafra is made up of imo,anambra,abia,enugu,ebonyi nd imo why edo.ur region has d smallest oil ondo even has more oil than the whole se
Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
godoluwa:
hmmm
boss mi bawo ni,longest time
Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by boldaslion: 4:02am On May 22, 2016
vigasimple:
THis man than ran away to America and talking of seccestion, come to Nigeria and repeat this thing you are saying. then we shall see if you will be able to return to America.

I suspect you were trying to apply for political asylum in America and you need justification of your reason fro persecution but self inflicated persecution will not be allowed.

The Rivers, Delta and the Ijaws I can tell you authoritatively are not least intrested in your seccestion plan, they are not sure what can of person you are and that you will simply try to Lord yourselves on them

You have freedom of speech, come to Naija and let us see.

God will continue to be with Nigeria, bless her people and keep the country safe from people of doubtful origin like you.
typical fulani slave

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria by godoluwa(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
boss mi bawo ni,longest time
am good sir

(1) (Reply)

Abia "Gods Own State" / Aregbesola To Partner Julius Berger On Road Construction / Jega Live On Channels Nd AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.