Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Calvary Greetings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calvary Greetings. (4536 Views)

Biblically; Jesus Died On The Cross Of Calvary, John 19:33 / Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary / The Curse Of Calvary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calvary Greetings. by MFMRevivalist: 10:30pm On May 21, 2020
_*Hold my hands dear Lord, hold my hands, make me stand Lord, make me stand, I've got a long way Lord, long way to go hold my hands dear Lord, make me stand!*_

_Dear Labourers_

Calvary greeting unto you, and peace from our Lord, *Jesus Christ*, who hath spared our lives till this moment, may his name be praised!

It is quite disheartening that we are only *staying safe and not staying saved!*

We are only conscious and taking caution in order not to *contract the recent disease but we are careless about our soul.*

Of a true, there might not be leader to call, text or check you but will that be an excuse for your backsliding state?

Even if no one encourages you, encourage yourself.

If no one ask about your spiritual life, ask your self.

If no one calls you, call your self.

If no one checks on you, check on yourself.

If no one calls you to order, call yourself to order.

If no one criticise you, criticise yourself.

If no one condemns you or the sin, sincerely do that.

Be sincere with yourself.

There is no conditional security anywhere, the scripture says _*He that shall endure to the end the same shall be saved*_

_*No excuse will be tenable if, you miss it*_

The leaders are praying for you, also pray for yourself.

Check yourself sincerely pls.

A Burdened Brother.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved / Is It Godly To Pay Brideprice And Dowry? / What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.