Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience (389 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ambitious99(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2020
As a newbie on nairaland then, I made a thread looking for an affordable laptop and God so kind someone offered to gift me one of his old laptop and from the beginning I was happy..

We chatted down on WhatsApp how he will pass it to me and we decided to use gig logistics so he requested I sent some money for waybill and even offered to to complete it if they charge more than I sent..

since after I sent this small money this man started behaving suspicious using lockdown as an excuse he even when as far as giving me a wrong waybill number��
so I quickly understood that I've been scamed and just jejely took my time to gather informations about him..

I have everything to pull him down with here on Nairaland and social medias I'm just waiting for the right time strike..
it's just small money oo but since he claims to be wise, I want change him life with small lesson���

So for the benefit of others, share you experiences too so that people will take caution..
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2020
wink
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by DWJOBScom(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2020
This is a very important thread o
I need to get my pop-data powered up
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by KingSatan: 10:48pm On May 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ambitious99(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2020
DWJOBScom:
This is a very important thread o I need to get my pop-data powered up
hehehe
Oya na
come and share your Experience..
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ugwueme1(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2020
yeah just serious impersonation with one criminal that called himself anthony m okeke using my video to scam people here with over 10 moniker
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2020
Don’t wait !
Post the scammer’s number and also post screenshot of your conversation.
That will help would be victims from falling victims...

Also this scam format is as old as methuselah, if you’ve searched his number on Narialand you wouldn’t have fall for his tricks ..
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by meobizy(f): 1:47am On May 22, 2020
How much was it?
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by DanseMacabre(m): 2:01am On May 22, 2020
Hahaha awoof dey run belle oooo.

As a wise Tanzanian poornstar once opined, there's no free lunch even in Freetown.
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ambitious99(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Don’t wait !
Post the scammer’s number and also post screenshot of your conversation.
That will help would be victims from falling victims...

Also this scam format is as old as methuselah, if you’ve searched his number on Narialand you wouldn’t have fall for his tricks ..

I was a new to this forum and didn't consider that..

my next thread will be of everything about him
E go shock am..
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ambitious99(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Hahaha awoof dey run belle oooo.

As a wise Tanzanian poornstar once opined, there's no free lunch even in Freetown.
hehehe

no be awof I been deh look for oo
na buy I been wan buy..

he just appeared to be a good Samaritan..
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ambitious99(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2020
meobizy:
How much was it?

just small Money

I don't want to mention it here but in my next thread I'll give details with screenshots..
Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Ambitious99(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2020
Ugwueme1:
yeah just serious impersonation with one criminal that called himself anthony m okeke using my video to scam people here with over 10 moniker

Sorry bro

I pray no one should fall victim too

1 Like

Re: Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2020
Ambitious99:

I was a new to this forum and didn't consider that..

my next thread will be of everything about him
E go shock am..

Like I said don’t wait !
You could be saving others from falling for same scam.
Post screenshot and tag the mod.
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Hagin 140 Ebooks And 500 Mp3 Messages / Labourer Wins N100k Bet After Carrying 50kg Bag Of Cement Upstairs With Teeth / Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.