Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here (553 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Have You Been DUPED By A Nairalander? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Person. Way go scam me go bath soap in all this world

Scammers deserves no peace
Paste there info here
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by NobleSeed(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Preek wake up!! Wake up!! collect your money grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Lawlab254: 5:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Abfinest007(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Yes he hacked my Facebook account and in reture I hack four others from people . someone even scam u of money.i have repented if not na seun I want go scam
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by imran90(m): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2022
E go dey hard to dupe a broken guy grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Nairalander hez143 collected 12000 naira as vip fees from my friend for a free telegram group that gives signals. The annoying part is that this group doesn't belong to him. So let him tell us why

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2022
jezreel16:
Nairalander hez143 collected 12000 naira as vip fees from my friend for a free telegram group that gives signals. The annoying part is that this group doesn't belong to him. So let him tell us why

is this the guy info , let Bleep him up
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes
Scamupdates:
is this the guy info , let Bleep him up
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Hez143(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
jezreel16:
Yes
you been spamming my thread,and posting me as a scammer, don't know collecting money for referral is now a scam?? Be careful
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2022
You this unrepentant scammer God will definitely punish you
I have already alerted Gtb and made a thread on fb and Twitter. Cheap scammer.
Hez143:

you been spamming my thread,and posting me as a scammer, don't know collecting money for referral is now a scam?? Be careful
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hez143:

op dont tell me to be careful, type out what happened with screenshot prove if not trust me 3hours is enough to Bleep you up ( wait untill you are decleared wanted
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
jezreel16:
You this unrepentant scammer God will definitely punish you
I have already alerted Gtb and made a thread on fb and Twitter. Cheap scammer.
op can i get the full chat pls
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
jezreel16:

drop his phone number and immidiately i will take it up from there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't have his phone number but here was the account he gave to my friend
Hez Adigun:
Opay
Oluwatosin Adigun

Same name,gt Bank
Azsalami:

drop his phone number and immidiately i will take it up from there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Attached
Scamupdates:
op can i get the full chat pls

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
jezreel16:
I don't have his phone number but here was the account he gave to my friend
Hez Adigun:
Opay
Oluwatosin Adigun

Same name,gt Bank
but u guys chat on whats app right?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Telegram. I attached the telegram chat. It was my friend he scammed and still made nairaland mod ban him
Azsalami:

but u guys chat on whats app right?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7157419/get-binary-signal-here was his thread from where he pretended to be the owner of the vip group quote author=Azsalami post=113702304]
but u guys chat on whats app right?[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
jezreel16:
Telegram. I attached the telegram chat. It was my friend he scammed and still made nairaland mod ban him
Check his telegram account and u will get his phone number or ask your friend for the phone number
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by jezreel16(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
He hid it
Azsalami:

Check his telegram account and u will get his phone number or ask your friend for the phone number
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
yo thonia69 ! ok my regards to her but i wasnt worried anyway grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
yo thonia69 ! ok my regards to her but i wasnt worried anyway grin
Okay!
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Nairalander Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Scamupdates:
Person. Way go scam me go bath soap in all this world

Scammers deserves no peace
Paste there info here

(1) (Reply)

We Are Buying & Selling Of Funds And Gift Cards At Good Rate / Is It Legal For Ndlea Admin Officer To Demand An Extra Fee For A Visa Clearance? / Northern Govs Urge FG To Implement National Transformation Livestock Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.