Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Get Google News Approval For Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Google News Approval For Blog (570 Views)

What's D Name Of This Blogger Blog Template Will Love To Buy One / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / Does Google Adsense Still Approve Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Google News Approval For Blog by destindd(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
As you can see that is my Google news publication tab on the screenshot below.

Read here more: https:///2XmCh0L

Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by destindd(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2020
And like you know I don't run a news website either I'm a journalist and you don't have to be one either.

If you're smart enough you can get your blog added and drive loads of traffic.

But the question is, how do Google news approve websites for inclusion?

There're cases that aren't yet resolved because Google news team typically didn't tell us everything on how websites are being judged in terms of approval and rejection.

As an SEO, content writer, and online publisher that's really a lot of assignment.

In fact, I can't deny I got rejected twice, the next move was the third and I got approved and everything goes live.

Google News is a content syndicated platform that Google uses to organize both local and world news in a most personalized way that delights its users.

In other words, Google news is reserved for publishers that stay timely, updated, and in many ways perform the word journalisms.

Read more here: https:///2XmCh0L

Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by Wizbab: 11:18pm On May 21, 2020
How manage you did that for approval?. I love the article but I still need to know more.
Please reply back
Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by kevinhat: 8:28am On May 22, 2020
Great post bro..but how you did that baffles me, pls shield more light on it.
I'll be waiting.
Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by Queenttoast01: 9:22am On May 22, 2020
Pls share your contact, I would want you help me work on my blog if this is true
Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by destindd(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
I'm very sorry for the slow response but still, kindly reach me on this number.
Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by destindd(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
kevinhat:
Great post bro..but how you did that baffles me, pls shield more light on it.
I'll be waiting.

It's just about standard journalism practices and gets to be a frontrunner in your industry.

I can tell why it's just a few sites Google news accept as a news source.

Even some popular sites you know always get rejected.

It's just about you and your fantasy.

And that's all. It's just about staying real and honest with journalism.
Re: Get Google News Approval For Blog by Wizbab: 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learning IT Skills In Ibadan, And Mingle With Other Professional / How To Fix Ad Serving Limits On Admob & Adsense / I Need A Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.