Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Obafemi Awolowo: Hero Of Yoruba, Killer Of Biafra, Betrayed By The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obafemi Awolowo: Hero Of Yoruba, Killer Of Biafra, Betrayed By The North (1344 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo: Hero Of Yoruba, Killer Of Biafra, Betrayed By The North by Igando666: 10:00am On May 22, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

I don't hate igbos.
[/s]
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: Hero Of Yoruba, Killer Of Biafra, Betrayed By The North by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:41am On May 22, 2020
Marine54:
yes i am from Niger delta, Akwa ibom to be precise ! I stand with the ibos 100%....
...this guy was shouting he is nigerdelta wt alacrity without knowing one day he will be exposed
Re: Obafemi Awolowo: Hero Of Yoruba, Killer Of Biafra, Betrayed By The North by Nobody: 11:14am On May 22, 2020
Me, patiently waiting for Nigeria to balkanize so we can start deporting children of hate back to their red mud republic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opponent Of Reps Member, Jerry Alagboso Dies 24 Hours Before Final Judgment / Northerners Are Already Tired Of Buhari / Why Seyi Makinde's Prosperity Model For Oyo State Is Working Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.