Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,241 members, 7,953,911 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

All You Need To Know About School Resumption Amid This Coronavirus - - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All You Need To Know About School Resumption Amid This Coronavirus - (497 Views)

What I Was Told About School That Is Still Shocking Me Till Now. / What Skills Have You Acquired Amid This Lock Down? / What Did/do You Hate About School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About School Resumption Amid This Coronavirus - by Emmque68(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2020
Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, has disclosed that there are plans to soon reopen schools nationwide, however, it won't happen in two weeks as being speculated in some quarters.

Nwajiuba, made the clarification on Thursday during the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, following rumours making the round the Federal Government would reopen schools in the next two weeks.

Nwajiuba said there is no exact date yet for schools to resume, adding that schools will be reopened after they are ''resourced properly''.

“We all are seriously interested in reopening and I believe we will reopen soon. But I can’t

Read completely story via link below
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2020/05/schools-will-reopen-soon-but-no-date.html

1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About School Resumption Amid This Coronavirus - by identitylenz(m): 12:43am On May 22, 2020
It's like they'll also soon announce that corona is an audio pandemic too in 9ja grin
What do I know?
Check my siggy and contact me for more info.
Your fav oriflame consultant wink

(1) (Reply)

Any University That Offers Entrepreneurship Studies And Vocational Skill? / Uniabuja 2020/2021 Post Utme Candidate / How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.