Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools (30393 Views)

A Friend Got A Disappointing Reply After Applying For A Foreign program abroad / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by nijabazaar: 11:20am On May 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
As a famous American singer unknown to the Indomie generation once sang, 'if at first you don't succeed/pick yourself up and try again.'

Btw is it just me or the dude look like Burna Boy

Aaliyah

1 Like

Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Pchizy: 11:31am On May 22, 2020
George2164:

Medicine is Medicine, everywhere..
The textbooks are the same.
Appreciate what you have, surely more will be added unto you

Actually, it's quite good to appreciate what you have.
No one is denigrating whatsoever course you're studying.
If you kept being boxed-up from upgrading, there are certain knowledge liberation that will never come to you.

Who told you that Medicine is Medicine everywhere?
Just that mindset is already a setback.
We're trying, but do you know there are tactics to convey the same content in a textbook "if you really has been made to believe that you use the same textbook"?
What about the available practical equipments?
Taking a Med course in Harvardx taught me that these people have gone far. You really need to witness how they taught us the same thing I thought that I knew.
It was so elucidating, coupled with tactical teachings, that even in your dream, you could still attest that you studied and know what you studied practically.
It was an eye opener and a knowledge sprout.
You may never understand what I'm communicating until you're opportune to get into such a leverage

1 Like

Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Nobody: 11:35am On May 22, 2020
Yoruba to the world.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Nobody: 11:42am On May 22, 2020
Mods please fix the title. He did not apply 8 times. He applied to 8 different schools!!!
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Mypeople2(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Do you think Johns Hopkins is like all those Okigwe, Abule Egba and Abakaliki Universities?
Na so ! Whether they paid 400k or 108M school fees,they are all doctors at the end.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Freezby2020: 12:04pm On May 22, 2020
I love ur doggedness, that's what it means when you believe in urself and your hope and faith in the Lord �❤️❤️❤️

MightySparrow:
Tenacity

1 Like

Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Tusabi: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
oluwa burna jnr brother
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by oludaniels777: 1:20pm On May 22, 2020
THIS HEADING IS MISLEADING. THIS GUY DID NOT MEAN HE APPLIED 8 TIMES .IT SIMPLY MEANS HE APPLIED TO EIGHT MEDICAL SCHOOLS AT A TIME AND GOT ADMITTED INTO ONE OF THEM.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by googi: 1:20pm On May 22, 2020
Better that you made that clear than me.

Plus some years in slave labor working long hours in minimum wage looking at student loans.

Spoiled Nigerians want to compare medicine as the same everywhere but never compare themselves to Cuba or Chinese doctors.

Kudo to those Nigerians doctors that come back home.

Pchizy:

If you kept being boxed-up from upgrading, there are certain knowledge liberation that will never come to you.

We're trying, but do you know there are tactics to convey the same content in a textbook "if you really has been made to believe that you use the same textbook"?
Taking a Med course in Harvardx taught me that these people have gone far. You really need to witness how they taught us the same thing I thought that I knew.
It was so elucidating, coupled with tactical teachings, that even in your dream, you could still attest that you studied and know what you studied practically.
You may never understand what I'm communicating until you're opportune to get into such a leverage
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by lordatkinson07(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2020
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 wow!

Those who are fast at committing suicide, come and see ooo

If this man has been pessimistic, he won't be here by now.

LESSON

Don't end your life at your prime. It is not an option
Keep trying, you will laugh at last.

Meanwhile, to the celebrant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by tizzyloaded(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2020
lil Burner Boy
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by InspiredMe007: 1:55pm On May 22, 2020
Congrats and God bless
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by zoedew: 2:18pm On May 22, 2020
Good! Congratulations!
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by IFezki96: 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
wow...this is really inspiring.... when you are determined in this life you can achieve anything...
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Litmus: 2:27pm On May 22, 2020
Indians are slowly infiltrating positions of power in the US – in relation to our interests, this means places were they are able to influence decision making that could affect Nigerians in terms of recruitment, scholarships, immigration, and education and so on. Nigerians in the US need to place themselves in positions of influence in American society. They need to form pressure groups able to fundraise for political parties; they need to form cultural clubs that promote unity across ethnicity as well educate the younger generation about their identity and what is expected of them in terms of Nigeria’s hard work ethics and educational expectations. Nigerians are religious and already have many churches on the ground; these can be pressed into secondary use as places to teach young Nigerians dances, musical instruments, singing, business skill, life skills, motivational lectures etc.

The way to fight racism is by infiltrating the system in order to protect and advance your interests it is not shouting about ancient kings and queens or moaning about which race like us or hates us.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by doggedfighter(f): 2:59pm On May 22, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Big, fat lie. The opportunities available to a Johns Hopkins graduate anywhere in the world, Nigerian Professors of Medicine struggle to get it. Not because they are not good enough, but the name opens doors.

It's like saying Harvard trained lawyers and Ebonyi state trained lawyers earn the same abroad.
What's your grouse with Ebonyi?
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by doggedfighter(f): 3:04pm On May 22, 2020
koyyes:
Accolades are always awarded to mothers. grin

Mothers always believe in their kids. That is how it should be.

If all females can take the bull by the horn and push African males to aspire higher, perhaps African males will start inventing things for once.

Keep nagging and pushing them, African women.
Exactly, mothers are forever precious
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2020
Hotfreeze:

How many people from Northern Nigeria can get admitted in Southern Nigeria on merit.
go by the unity school state based cut off mark s

let them pass the exam first
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by doggedfighter(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2020
Pchizy:

Wow, you are Harvard trained too?
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by Hotfreeze: 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
doggedfighter:

What's your grouse with Ebonyi?

Are both the same? Why don't you read my post without emotional attachments.

By the way, I have nothing against Ebonyi. They are hard working people.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by pompeiimagnus: 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Xclusiveme:

But fvck its expensive. 100 million naira plus. That school and profession are for the rich. An average man cannot afford it

The difference between our private universities in Naija and the ones abroad like John's Hopkins are endowments.

They receive millions of $$$ yearly from alumni, billionaires, etc. which the school uses to offer scholarships and fellowships to bright students from financially challenged families, researchers, etc. So don't be surprised if they were just 10 in a class and all where on full scholarships.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by dumininu01(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Big, fat lie. The opportunities available to a Johns Hopkins graduate anywhere in the world, Nigerian Professors of Medicine struggle to get it. Not because they are not good enough, but the name opens doors.

It's like saying Harvard trained lawyers and Ebonyi state trained lawyers earn the same abroad.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by doggedfighter(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Are both the same? Why don't you read my post without emotional attachments.

By the way, I have nothing against Ebonyi. They are hard working people.
Alright
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by NMotorwerks: 6:59pm On May 22, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS, WHAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT! PERSEVERANCE PAYS.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by blackslayer: 7:56pm On May 22, 2020
$300K in college loans/depth i suppose?......jisos! well i think he will be earning $200k+/year , so he could probably pay off the loan in 5 years or less if he is frugal.
Re: Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools by naijaman2225(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2020
Slimzjoe:
You Spent 300 thousand dollars to study medicine??

COLLEGE DEGREES AIN'T CHEAP IN THE USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor's Wife Bags Ph.d In Mathematics, Son Bags Degree In Engineering. Photo / How To Apply For 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant / Unspeakable Thing About Medical Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.