Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home (11304 Views)

Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video) / Sidi Manniru: Why We Performed Eid Prayer Today / Sadaqat Al-fitr: The Eid Al-fitr Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Robnectar(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Quran is nonsense as usual or allah is doing nonsense, good of you

why derailing all d Muslim's thread, pls live and let live nah

1 Like

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 10:42am On May 22, 2020
Robnectar:

why derailing all d Muslim's thread, pls live and let live nah

Some of your guys did the same to other religion

1 Like

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 10:44am On May 22, 2020
iceboy4752:

Dear Hanty Sharon, this is to certify that you're unnecessarily fooling around. This post is meant for Muslims and here you are criticizing their beliefs. If I were a pagan, I'd have detest your belief that permits you to criticize others.

Some of your guys too are criticizing other's beliefs. You're already a pagan
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Robnectar(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Some of your guys did the same to other religion

I don't have time for that, u don't have to think like those "some of those guys" Peace!!! cool

1 Like

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 10:45am On May 22, 2020
Robnectar:

I don't have time for that, u don't have to think like those "some of those guys" Peace!!! cool

Then stop quoting me or must you? Salam!!!
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Robnectar(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

.alright we cool cool
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by elhafeez(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Don't Forget What allah Said You Should Do To Unbelievers Immediately After Holy Month Of Ramadhan
He said we should show them love and kindness. We should preach the one true religion to them.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by FASASI1(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Don't Forget What allah Said You Should Do To Unbelievers Immediately After Holy Month Of Ramadhan
Your stupidity deserve an award
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by siraj1402(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2020
Hashimyussufamao:
Due to the Covid-19 we have a valid excuse to pray the EID SALLAH AT HOME.

DESCRIPTION

The "Two Rakah" Sallah is prayed AT HOME as follows:

1: The start time is view mins after sunrise and ends at Dhuh'r start time.

2: It is prayed with no athaan and no Iqaamah.

3: The recitation within the prayer is recited loud.

4: The Fatiha is read in the first Rakah and Surah Al 'Ala (if not memorized then whatever he/she is able to Recite).

5: The Fatiha is read in the second Rakah and Surah Al-Ghaasiya (if not memorized then whatever he/she is able to recite).

6: Seven Takbeers are made in the first Rakah before the recitation of Al-Fatiha including the Takbeerutul Ihraam.

7: Five Takbeers are made in the second Rakah before Al-Fatiha including the Takbeer of standing back up from Sujood.

8: The hands are raised with each Takbeer.

9: Nothing is said between the Takbeers.

10: To be lead by an appointed Imam within the family (Father or Learned child).

No Khutba is done after the SALLAH due to it being prayed in the HOUSE.

Allāhu A'alam

Don't forget to like and share with others
Point 7 is wrong. 6 Takbeers including the one from the post of sujuud.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by iceboy4752(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Some of your guys too are criticizing other's beliefs. You're already a pagan

You were the first to comment on this post. How then are they the ones "criticizing other's beliefs?"

1 Like

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by mhmsadyq(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

LOOK AT HOW YOU ENDED UP DISGRACED.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2020
sulaimon22:

I heard on a radio program when an imam said the second rakah is 6 Takbeers. correct me if I'm wrong and if otherwise kindly modify.
It's five.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by ksbusari(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back
to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the
road, he went up to it but found nothing on it
except leaves. Then he said to it, "May you never
bear fruit again!" Immediately the tree
withered. Matthew 21:18-22
Jesus I'm the Bible is so heartless Prophet Isa in the Quran is so special to Allah and he has mercy. lol. deal with it.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by AntiChristian: 2:04pm On May 22, 2020
olatunyemi:
Is it 5 takbir in second rakah excluding the one you do before standing up or it's inclusive?

Excluding it. We say the Takbir when coming up. Then we say the 5 while raising the hands!

abdulizom:
CORRECTION PLEASE:
1. First Rakaat=7 takbeer and 6 in the second.
2. Raise your hands only once and in the first takbeer of each Rakaat, simple.
3. No particular surrah after Fat'ha, you can recite any surah you like.
Allahu ya'allam
siraj1402:
Point 7 is wrong. 6 Takbeers including the one from the post of sujuud.

The Takbir done coming up from Sujud is not done while standing without raising hands so it is not counted.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Because I said you're follow follow slaves in the eyes of Hausa/Fulani Muslims Brotherhood right..
Look at what your pastors are doing

Few months ago, Dead bodies were recovered from a proposed church foundation in Enugu state.

Finally, the so called man of God who caused a stir when three dead bodies were discovered under the foundation of his new church building in Enugu State, has been arrested.

The strange discovery of dead bodies buried in shallow graves under the foundation of a popular church located at the Ugwuaji area along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, in January, 2016, has caused serious outrage amongst the residents with the police vowing to do everything possible to bring the run away pastor to book.

It was later discovered that the three bodies found under the church foundation were members of the Tricycle Riders Association in the state, who had been declared missing earlier by the Keke Riders’ body.

The pastor is currently cooling his heels in the cell of the State Police Command.

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by BrainRider: 2:16pm On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Why attack others religion if not for the fact that you lack confidence and doubt your religion?
The religion of peace is open to all.
Join the religion or not, no one cares. We too plenty for the religion self! Dey your dey

1 Like

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by BrainRider: 2:17pm On May 22, 2020
olatunyemi:
Is it 5 takbir in second rakah excluding the one you do before standing up or it's inclusive?
It's inclusive
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2020
And What is that ma if I may ask?
SharonLoveth:
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Friend22(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Wait, are you normal or did you inherit stupidity from.some where?
Or is idiocy a near relative to you.

I don't think you are normal.
Brothers should please stop quoting this unfortuate attention seeker.
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Mccullum: 3:47pm On May 22, 2020
sulaimon22:

I heard on a radio program when an imam said the second rakah is 6 Takbeers. correct me if I'm wrong and if otherwise kindly modify.

second rakah is 5
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by akinyeleaa: 6:16pm On May 22, 2020
abdulizom:
CORRECTION PLEASE:
1. First Rakaat=7 takbeer and 6 in the second.
2. Raise your hands only once and in the first takbeer of each Rakaat, simple.
3. No particular surrah after Fat'ha, you can recite any surah you like.
Allahu ya'allam
Don't mislead people please, modify ur post asap, most of your points are wrong, only 1 is correct, I think
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by Slimranky(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2020
I get one Muslim contact wey dey Tunisia wey i just dey follow-up make I grab one or two formats here take update her tonight
Me I no be Muslim but Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims all over
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by horpeelo(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2020
SharonLoveth:

What did Allah say?
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by abdulizom(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Excluding it. We say the Takbir when coming up. Then we say the 5 while raising the hands!

The Takbir done coming up from Sujud is not done while standing without raising hands so it is not counted.

NOTED, THANKS

1 Like

Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 3:58am On May 28, 2020
horpeelo:

What did Allah say?

That you should kill unbelievers (Christians and Jews) immediately after Ramadan
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 3:59am On May 28, 2020
Friend22:

Wait, are you normal or did you inherit stupidity from.some where?
Or is idiocy a near relative to you.

I don't think you are normal.
Brothers should please stop quoting this unfortuate attention seeker.

Ask your well tutored Muhammad if he was normal while alive
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 4:03am On May 28, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
And What is that ma if I may ask?

Read The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6 and follow the instructions therein
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 4:04am On May 28, 2020
BrainRider:

Why attack others religion if not for the fact that you lack confidence and doubt your religion?
The religion of peace is open to all.
Join the religion or not, no one cares. We too plenty for the religion self! Dey your dey

You said Attacking, sorry I'm not Isil, Boko Haram, etc . Thanks
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 4:05am On May 28, 2020
Meeyankee:

Look at what your pastors are doing

Few months ago, Dead bodies were recovered from a proposed church foundation in Enugu state.

Finally, the so called man of God who caused a stir when three dead bodies were discovered under the foundation of his new church building in Enugu State, has been arrested.

The strange discovery of dead bodies buried in shallow graves under the foundation of a popular church located at the Ugwuaji area along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, in January, 2016, has caused serious outrage amongst the residents with the police vowing to do everything possible to bring the run away pastor to book.

It was later discovered that the three bodies found under the church foundation were members of the Tricycle Riders Association in the state, who had been declared missing earlier by the Keke Riders’ body.

The pastor is currently cooling his heels in the cell of the State Police Command.

You've spoken well, as you know Imams, alfas, etc are saint such never occured in islam
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 4:06am On May 28, 2020
ksbusari:

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back
to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the
road, he went up to it but found nothing on it
except leaves. Then he said to it, "May you never
bear fruit again!" Immediately the tree
withered. Matthew 21:18-22
Jesus I'm the Bible is so heartless Prophet Isa in the Quran is so special to Allah and he has mercy. lol. deal with it.

Is that all?
Re: How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home by SharonLoveth(f): 4:07am On May 28, 2020
iceboy4752:

You were the first to comment on this post. How then are they the ones "criticizing other's beliefs?"

You'll see them in Christianity forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do All Muslims Pray In Arabic?? / Lagos Did Not Ban Hijab In Public Schools / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.