Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos (36643 Views)

Niger Rated Best State In School Feeding Programme / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Orces: 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
2015, buhari promised to feed all primary school students....
Now they kicked off one audio programme and snapped some bags of rice and egg, no children shown being fed..,.

And I'm sure the money budgeted for this is in the billions...

#fvcksimzumoney

3 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Kingspin(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
There is nothing we can not see in this country ooo

3 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by thaoriginator: 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
shocked

Abeg na who get thunder phone number?
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by bankole200(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
The more you look, the more the you see the rot in the system. It's better you take off your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by SILVERLINES: 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
The fraud called Nigerian government

2 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Buharidgeneral: 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
Hhhhh the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by nameo: 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
This programme from when it was conceived was a waste in the allocation of scarce resources- every economist would understand this(whether they agree or not) and also an avenue for fraud.

This new modified system is simply FRAUD and it is one of the stupidest ideas i have ever seen. When we should be discipline with how we spend our money esp with what is certainly coming in a few month's time(the Finance Minister just said yesterday that the economy may contract by as much as -8% this year), we are wasting scarce resources (billions of naira) in a meaningless programme where much of the money would be stolen anyways.

Stupid Govt!!!
Spineless Citizens!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by barrypro: 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
Good one
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by amosedwin1: 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
This government ehh... Anyway na there way
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by paulolee(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
bad....the previous school feeding program scheme is still said to be a scam and they choose to upgrade the name meaning that the scam gat a new version jus as they upgraded the change they promised to next level...it gives me memories of sec school back then in s.s.3 n preparing for waec, 80% of our science class were too poor in mathematics simply because Mr James taking it is just too advanced and cant explain to the level of our understanding claiming he is giving us university standard..we complained to our parents n the head of the school n notin happened bt instead got the shocker when the owner back then said that mr.james would also be in charge of further maths because of his good credentials (he studied maths in u.i)...we were very sad because common maths we can't understand his teaching, na further maths we wan kum sabi??...ended d waec having a beautiful F9 in both subject n our sets had a general bad results in both subject, the school sacked him that same year wen its already too late, bt they said its better late than never

1 Like

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by urbanaira(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
Lag
SocialJustice:
Where do you reside, let's hang out. No sex. Just to have fun and talk.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by taiocol: 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
S
16 x 24 inches wood frame for sale
For ?15,000. each
Free shipping(Lagos Only)

DM for more details.
check my signature for my contact

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by MummyIMadeIt: 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
Its this woman that have refused to pay npower volunteers their stipend for month(s), but here she is rapidly initiating the modified school feeding program.

This country is doomed with its set of leaders.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2020
Another grammar
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Billygee2u: 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
Emmaomotob:
A brilliant move by corruption leaders. Money must be stolen at all costs. angry
I only see desperation to loot public fund

2 Likes

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
Issoryt
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by 12345baba(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Where do you reside, let's hang out. No sex. Just to have fun and talk.
na cleavage dey worry u o.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by cheango: 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
In recession they are still stealing and wasting money

1 Like

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
time for alimajaris to born more children, stay indoor and we will bring the food for you

1 Like

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Onlyonebuhari: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
Most of you guys don't read but just want to comment on everything u see. U shout no palliatives and this is palliatives for little kids so that their parent can put something on their tables.....it foodstuffs so why are you guys crying or most of you can't see with your eyes.
The federal government too should have called it palliatives so that social media miscreants will allow us rest.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by lorelife(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2020
This so-called leaders of ours are just good in corrupt practices. There is a day of reckoning
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by SocialJustice: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
12345baba:
na cleavage dey worry u o.
Was I talking to you? Apesimele.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
I can see this people having charged after leaving office. I just pray that get charge in the normal court than the court of angry mobs
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Godons1: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Buhari is working. grin grin grin

Wike Igbo's are proud of our Darling President grin grin grin

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Hahaha
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by frog12: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
ok free food, i will go to the schools.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by SocialJustice: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
urbanaira:
Lag
Oh, I'm in the creeks of Niger Delta for now. Will keep in touch through your posted number.
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by adecz: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
Buhari claims he is a saint
but has a fiancee who is the most
corrupt woman since Diezani.

Her own is even worse because
she targets the poor people; afterall
Diezani was stealing oyel money directly!!

Buhari is simply the biggest fraud
& hypocrite that has ever emerged as
leader in this country.

1 Like

Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Nicedavo(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
This is laughable!
Re: FG Kicks-off Modified Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Lagos by Afamed: 12:24pm On May 22, 2020
This is not the time to wail endlessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Former Governors Receive Operational Licenses To Float Universities / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out / Gov. Adeleke Reverses Osun State Polytechnic Tuition Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.