Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far (14970 Views)

AFCON: Our Tactics Cost Us The Final, We Played Too Deep - Omeruo / Chelsea's Win Over Atletico Has Cost Barcelona A Bonus Loss Of 1.7 Million / Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Ugwueme1(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Scam dont fall for it

please his is not scam my claims are verifiable any way you want it
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Mutation: 8:53am On May 22, 2020
logon599:
Whoever still thinks football is just 22 grown men Mutation a round leather around for 90 minutes, should think again. Football is a big deal in the UK and they don't joke with it. I heard Prince Williams contemplated going to watch the FA cup final immediately after his brother Prince Harry's wedding.

Happy birthday to me
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by TUANKU(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
And no good player worth morethan 20million pounds sef incase so as to cover up. Low grade club for now.
Control your jealousy and envy. That £20m will buy you and your family including your forefathers/ancestors and 5 more generations to come.
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by nedu2000(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2020
so? you bought Di Maria for higher.
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Igando666: 9:09am On May 22, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
This Buhari government sef.....
[/s]
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Studio247: 9:13am On May 22, 2020
Different stories every day God help us.

Get pay for showcasing your talents

For more information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4osVL6HSGm8

https://showitnaija.com.ng/talent-to-the-world-challenge-2/
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by 21cents: 9:17am On May 22, 2020
Baileyz101:

While the wealth of some will also triple. In his infinite mercy God should always put us among the fortunate ones

and what makes you think you're better than the unfortunate ones??
are you forgetting it's same God that created all of us?

God cannot be mocked bro.. this your prayer get as e be.
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by afecgivers: 9:19am On May 22, 2020
Nigeria expenses now will be more than 300million dollars
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Baileyz101(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2020
21cents:

and what makes you think you're better than the unfortunate ones??
are you forgetting it's same God that created all of us?

God cannot be mocked bro.. this your prayer get as e be.

Its like your brain is paining you and you can't comprehend simple English. U can keep praying to God to be unfortunate since u feel fortunate and unfortunate are on par. Nonsense
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by 21cents: 9:38am On May 22, 2020
Baileyz101:

Its like your brain is paining you and you can't comprehend simple English. U can pray keep praying to God to be unfortunate now since u feel fortunate and unfortunate are on par. Nonsense

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you're an uncouth kid. Raving like a mad dog and replying me with abusive words that I never used on you.

I'm done replying stupid people on this forum.
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by ignis: 9:42am On May 22, 2020
Shormiey:

Did it cost you up to £28m?

Far more than that....
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by solonubinho(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2020
I dont get, why are they complaining. Sell Lingard or Rashford and get your money back...hellooo
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by KingMicky3286: 10:22am On May 22, 2020
Ugwueme1:
please his is not scam my claims are verifiable any way you want it

1 Like

Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Chordminna: 10:23am On May 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

So you just dey realize now?
You are not a real niggarrr
guy teach me work
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by chycco: 10:23am On May 22, 2020
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by obataokenwa(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2020
TUANKU:

Control your jealousy and envy. That £20m will buy you and your family including your forefathers/ancestors and 5 more generations to come.
How were u brought up pls. We talk of football to make fun of each other's club and the next my ancestors and my family is called out. What will I do? I will blame it on your upbringing and your sense of humor
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by sniperr007(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2020
RapistOnBail:
tongue

Sell rashford and recoup

It's pogba they should sell
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by KayCee92(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2020
smokeindasky:
you're just realizing? Must be a small boy

Don't resort to insult when there is absolutely no need for it. You could have said something nicer and still passed your message. I guess you are just another adult who unfortunately, did not learn good etiquette from home. grin
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by TUANKU(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
How were u brought up pls. We talk of football to make fun of each other's club and the next my ancestors and my family is called out. What will I do? I will blame it on your upbringing and your sense of humor
How was i brought up? Better than you were brought up. Hope that answers your question.
What will you do? Find a transformer and electrocute yourself.
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2020
Chordminna:
guy teach me work

You can make money from the sport betting na. Why asking Slawormir to teach you work again?
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by fabian063: 11:03am On May 22, 2020
Jack500:

U must be a Chelsea fan, why would Man u sell Rashford when thier is Jones,lingard, Pereira and other dead woods
All these guys you mentioned are not even up to £20m. They should just sell Pogba and Rashford to clear their debt
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by promisedeco(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2020
obataokenwa:
no one is interested or even will buy when there are other better younger players all over

Younger players you say?
How old is Wan-bissaka? How old is Fernandez?

Speaking of players better than them... Who is better than bissaka?(older, younger or his age mate)
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Shormiey(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2020
ignis:

Far more than that....
What? undecided

Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by HundredWays(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2020
sniperr007:

It's pogba they should sell
no wan will buy him lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Spino6(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2020
Roon9:
So you are broke now? Heard their net debt is almost £500m grin
No wonder their coach was saying he doesn't need Jadon Sancho grin grin
I get am before no be property undecided Rubbish

oga you wetin you don get for yourlife
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by KingMicky3286: 1:37pm On May 22, 2020
May You Be POOR for ever. Shameless scammer. You will suffer in this your life for cheating others. I have sworn for you . The curse will be smelling on your body everyday.

quote author=Ugwueme1 post=89825532] please his is not scam my claims are verifiable any way you want it[/quote]

Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Danester: 1:53pm On May 22, 2020

Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Ugwueme1(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
KingMicky3286:

May You Be POOR for ever. Shameless scammer. You will suffer in this your life for cheating others. I have sworn for you . The curse will be smelling on your body everyday.

quote author=Ugwueme1 post=89825532] please his is not scam my claims are verifiable any way you want it
i am not anthony i am the real celestine you can ask othEr nairaland
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Roon9(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2020
Spino6:

oga you wetin you don get for yourlife

Attack the messenger grin
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by KingMicky3286: 2:49pm On May 22, 2020
You are a shameless scammer

I must frustrate you here,

Scam alert, scam alert,

Ugwueme1:
i am not anthony i am the real celestine you can ask othEr nairaland

Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by Ugwueme1(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
KingMicky3286:
You are a shameless scammer

I must frustrate you here,

Scam alert, scam alert,

can you point any evidence that show i am a scammer many people from this forum has contacted me through whasap video call and comfirm my identity.the other guy anthony impersonating me haue he ever drop any contact detai
Re: Manchester United: Coronavirus Pandemic Has Cost Us £28 Million So Far by KingMicky3286: 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
You will explain to the police from the cell who you are. once you are caught. Don't worry keep posting fraudulent activities here.

Ugwueme1:
can you point any evidence that show i am a scammer many people from this forum has contacted me through whasap video call and comfirm my identity.the other guy anthony impersonating me haue he ever drop any contact detai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Open 2019 Men's Final: Rafael Nadal Vs Daniil Medvedev Discussion Thread / Iker Casillas Discharged From Hospital After Heart Attack / Kylian Mbappe Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 2nd Half (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.