Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me (1151 Views)

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Recharge And Get Paid How it works, how to register, referral ID / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:09am On May 22, 2020
I'm gonna update you guys soon
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:11am On May 22, 2020
How I started and what motivated me. There was dust thread about a guy who claimed he was accused by his mother of stealing 3k ooo... along the line he mentioned something about hub opera.... so I decided to take a look
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:14am On May 22, 2020
Will soon update you guys about my findings and how far I be gone,,, and if it really worth it
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:14am On May 22, 2020
Stay tuned
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Babawon1: 11:49am On May 22, 2020
Goalty01:
How I started and what motivated me. There was dust thread about a guy who claimed he was accused by his mother of stealing 3k ooo... along the line he mentioned something about hub opera.... so I decided to take a look
that same guy motivate me too, 2 register, but I don abandoned it
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Mikocake(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
why not tell us what is involved and how you set it up. Abi you want us to fold our hands and watch you?
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by breadtom: 5:38pm On May 22, 2020
Send me an email if you want to know more about opera or earn online gojackchika@gmail.com
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:04pm On May 22, 2020
Sorry for the delay guys.. I want to atleast cash out first to see if it really worth it
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:04pm On May 22, 2020
Here is my current clicks

Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Nelx(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2020
I saw that thread too.
How much have you earned so far op?
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
Nelx:
I saw that thread too.
How much have you earned so far op?

Non.. I started this week.. on Wednesday.. payout is on 15th of every month
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:35pm On May 22, 2020
You're only allowed 2 post per day.. weda approved or not.. I'm left with one for today
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
If the earning is low... I'm editing this thread.. and quit the stuff...
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by pakmoni(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
I join opera hub january, and I earned 12k. my first pay was 7,600 on feb, while my second pay was on march which I earn 4,400,.....since then I have not earn a penny from Opera,....it time I post dey will be less view, or my post will be rejected,......infact I quit opera,..I cant let opera to be using me to make money. Imagine to make 360 naira you much have 10k click
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 8:38pm On May 22, 2020
pakmoni:
I join opera hub january, and I earned 12k. my first pay was 7,600 on feb, while my second pay was on march which I earn 4,400,.....since then I have not earn a penny from Opera,....it time I post dey will be less view, or my post will be rejected,......infact I quit opera,..I cant let opera to be using me to make money. Imagine to make 360 naira you much have 10k click
WTF... 10k for 360naira.. are they madt ?
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by pakmoni(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
Goalty01:

WTF... 10k for 360naira.. are they madt ?
Yes, you can check it out on their site,..... Hub .opera. com

As an average writer you can not earn much on opera, because opera hub is been crowded,.......most of your post title will be rejected, because lot of people would have used it .................Good luck and happy earning on opera hub
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
pakmoni:

Yes, you can check it out on their site,..... Hub .opera. com

As an average writer you can not earn much on opera, because opera hub is been crowded,.......most of your post title will be rejected, because lot of people would have used it .................Good luck and happy earning on opera hub

I know how to by pass a post been rejected.. but the earning path.. e weak me
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by pakmoni(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2020
Goalty01:

okay
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Galacious1: 9:23pm On May 22, 2020
Goalty01:

so you didn't make findings before opening a thread?

1 Like

Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by amy4you(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2020
Goalty01:
I'm gonna update you guys soon
I was interested before but I hear the pay is very low and much competition
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Zyzxx10: 2:18am On May 23, 2020
I almost registered but later backed out.Its not my head they will scatter.
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 4:08am On May 23, 2020
I discovered another paying platform it's called swagbucks.. I swear to God its 10x better than prolly.. surveys are unlimited and they pay better. I just registered. That is why I didn't sleep today.. it gave me headache but I later succeeded.

That thing get to much strong head, but as a real 9ja guy. I used another strategy

Where I'm hooked now is to verify my phone number and since it's a USA account.. no number yet

I've used all the online numbers, e no gre they said It mst be real nunber.

You guys can all go over to dre yo register. To know weda I'm lying or not.. only 1% will be able to register succesfuly.

Finally I got a system that is working
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 4:09am On May 23, 2020
NB.. surveys are unlimited. You can take the small small survey without verification.. but the big ones, you mst verify ur number o. I got a survey of 5k SB equivalent to $50. Just like that oo... and the are thousands of them dre. 100SB is equal 1dollar.

Money dey internet
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by GENUINEFILMS: 4:49am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:
NB.. surveys are unlimited. You can take the small small survey without verification.. but the big ones, you mst verify ur number o. I got a survey of 5k SB equivalent to $50. Just like that oo... and the are thousands of them dre. 100SB is equal 1dollar.

Money dey internet
did you use vpn
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 4:50am On May 23, 2020
GENUINEFILMS:

did you use vpn

Ofcourse yes.. Nord Vpn
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Nobody: 9:12am On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

Ofcourse yes.. Nord Vpn
which survey platform b that?
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by ChewingStick(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2020
Galacious1:
so you didn't make findings before opening a thread?
lol... its typical of a Nigerian.
Btw, as "everybody", i also joined the wagon when the platform came up last year, November.
Received a $5 incentive (when they where still using dolar rate, it was 1800 naira on opay) as an early user of the platform.
Aside news, controvertial articles get alot of promotion and that where u earn better (although its not worth it).
Articles Like " You cannot call your self a true Nigerian if you havent visited tjhese 5 places". We see alot of these articles here on NL. They work real well if you're a Headline Demon"
Breaks my heart! Opera news is the largest news app in Africa, it cost them nothing to promote articles, just as it cost nothing to take a Nl thread to front page.
Even though a lot has changed, i believe that opera platform is just exploiting from local men.
Currently into self publishing on Amazon. It's been mind blowing.

2 Likes

Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Leokinghenry12(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:

Money dey internet

Guy drop your whatsapp number, I want to have some chat with
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by success143(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2020
Goalty01:
I discovered another paying platform it's called swagbucks.. I swear to God its 10x better than prolly.. surveys are unlimited and they pay better. I just registered. That is why I didn't sleep today.. it gave me headache but I later succeeded.

That thing get to much strong head, but as a real 9ja guy. I used another strategy

Where I'm hooked now is to verify my phone number and since it's a USA account.. no number yet

I've used all the online numbers, e no gre they said It mst be real nunber.

You guys can all go over to dre yo register. To know weda I'm lying or not.. only 1% will be able to register succesfuly.

Finally I got a system that is working
kindly release the method that work.thanks.joebolar@gmail.com
Re: How Hub Opera Works... How I Started & What Motivated Me by Goalty01: 1:05pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=Leokinghenry12 post=89871497]

Guy drop your whatsapp number, I want to have

(1) (Reply)

The $12 Billion Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam!!! / Jowizaza Sprayed N5m Bundles At A Friend's Party: Pictures & Video / Introducing In Way To Start A Business Cheap And And Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.