Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Breaking: I Finally Wore A Face Mask, And It Was Nice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking: I Finally Wore A Face Mask, And It Was Nice (425 Views)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: I Finally Wore A Face Mask, And It Was Nice by Eventmatter: 7:13am On May 22, 2020
United States President, Donald Trump, said Thursday he’d finally overcome his aversion to wearing masks against the coronavirus — but didn’t want be photographed.

Touring a Ford auto factory in Ypsilanti, Michigan, where workers have converted to building respirators and other medical equipment for fighting COVID-19, Trump held up a mask and claimed to have covered his face earlier.

“I had one on before. I wore one in this back area but I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it,” he told reporters and photographers covering his visit.

Nearly everyone at the Ford factory was wearing a face covering, in line with company policy and government recommendations on curtailing the highly contagious virus.

Also Read: U.S President Fires Back at China For causing the Massive Worldwide Death

Trump, pushing to get Americans to put the pandemic behind them and reopen the faltering economy, has never worn a mask in public. He previously has said that he doesn’t consider the look fitting his perception of himself as a world leader.

On Thursday, he said the mask “was very nice, it looked very nice.”

Source:

[https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/05/breaking-i-finally-wore-face-mask-and.html]

(1) (Reply)

This Issues Happen This Night My Boyfriend Friend Have Fun With My Friend. I Thi / This Is A Thread For Health And Skin Related Problems / Tigger Nuts For Sexual Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.