Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Afritv Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afritv Recruitment Process (13405 Views)

Afritv New Employee Update / How Genuine Is AFRITV LIMITED? / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Preshtalk: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
They are not real. They only want subscription to their youtube channel and traffic on their website.

How on earth do they want to recruit such number of people, to do what exactly.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by AiJay015: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
I really don't understand the reason for creating neeedless whatsapp group when we can easily communicate here. This thread is preferable because it can act as a reference for future applicant. Future applicant can easily come here and get information unlike whatsapp. I have benefitted from those informative job thread countless time.

To me, those people rushing to create whatsapp group are just selfish and probably scammers. Those rushing to join the group are just desperate and gullible job seeker.

Back to the matter on table, I also received the mail this morning. I think we should just sit back and see where the ride leads us.

#F3ckWhatsappGroup. Drop all inf here.

I totally buy your idea,,,,

You should however note that you can effectively relay a message without filling it up with insults that'll end up refuting the underlying message ��‍♀️

To the matter on ground, please, I also received same mail from the AfriTV guys and I don't think there's really a need of creating any WhatsApp group.. It's same data we will spend on WhatsApp that we can also spend here discussing.. Besides, the number of groups I am on WhatsApp already, due to the lockdown, is overwhelming.. Anyone with suggestions on how to tackle these guys and their funny recruitment ways should kindly speak up here... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
AiJay015:

I totally buy your idea,,,,

You should however note that you can effectively relay a message without filling it up with insults that'll end up refuting the underlying message ��‍♀️

To the matter on ground, please, I also received same mail from the AfriTV guys and I don't think there's really a need of creating any WhatsApp group.. It's same data we will spend on WhatsApp that we can also spend here discussing.. Besides, the number of groups I am on WhatsApp already, due to the lockdown, is overwhelming.. Anyone with suggestions on how to tackle these guys and their funny recruitment ways should kindly speak up here... Thanks
Thanks for the correction. I guess my emotion took a better part of me. My apologies.

From what I saw online, the firm was founded in Nov/DEC 2019. So, we can easily assume that they are trying to form a new team of employees. Secondly, they are new and they don't have any previous record of recruitment so we can't really trace their recruitment history. In other words, we cannot conclude that they are not real because they don't have any history/review(positve or negative).

Maybe we should just sit and watch what happens at the live interview. Anyone with use info should please share with us.

1 Like

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Amyii(f): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning lovely people, please I got this mail and would love to know if anyone know how the live session goes and its legitimacy. (I applied for the job some months back)

Dear employees,

We will like to invite you to a live session on the AFRITV WEBSITE (WWW.AFRITV.NET) to answer all your questions concerning resumption date, contract agreement signing, and how you will work for us on Thursday, 16th July 2020 4:00 PM Qatar/ 2:00 PM Nigerian Time.

The Qatari government began to implement the gradual lifting of COVID-19 lockdowns in four (4) phases on Monday, June 15, 2020. The first phase included the

1- Limited opening of mosques.
2- 20% of employees start work at the workplace with the implementation of all precautionary requirements
3- Trips outside Qatar in cases of extreme necessity and everyone who returns to Doha will be subjected to hotel quarantine on their personal expense for a full two weeks.
4- Partial opening of some stores in shopping centers, provided that the area of the shop is not less than 300 square meters, and the capacity of the complex does not exceed 30 percent.
5- 40% of the capacity in some private health facilities while continuing to provide emergency services
6- Limited parks for exercise; children under 12 years will not be allowed to enter.
7- Sports training will be permitted in open spaces and large halls for the professional sportspersons for no more than 5 people.

While the second phase which began on July 1, 2020, will see
1- Opening of malls for limited hours
2- Opening of markets and wholesale markets with limited capacity and specific hours
3- Limited opening of restaurants with low capacity
4- Museums and libraries with limited capacity and specific hours
5- 50% of employees get back to their workplace with the implementation of all precautionary requirements.

We are expecting to resume work in the third phase which includes

1- Low risk inbound flights for priority passengers like returning residents.
2- The full opening of shopping centers
3- Opening wholesale markets with limited capacity and specific hours
4- Limited opening of restaurants with gradually increasing occupancy
5- Reopening of driving schools will be allowed.
6- Nurseries and creches can re-open; meanwhile, all other educational institutions can resume operations in September.
7- 80% of employees get back to their workplace with the implementation of all precautionary requirements
8- 50% of the capacity for the following activities:

We will be glad to have you on our website to answer all your questions. We will open an attendance registry on the website during the live session because attendance will be counted as your first day of work.

Thanks
Mary Pagaduan
Secetary
AFRITV.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Amyii(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Preshtalk:
They are not real. They only want subscription to their youtube channel and traffic on their website.

I feel we should have the live session with them, no harm in trying and be sensitive enough in other not to give out very personal info, just in case they are scam

1 Like

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by poshest(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2020
lets see where all this leads us cos i don't know maybe i should call it scam or real

1 Like

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Dazgrace: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
According to the chat I had with them on facebook they said over 500 people applied from nigeira, does it now mean that all of us got the mail am still confused
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Yemianne: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Its like o cos even on twitter i saw many ppl making enquiry about this whole afritv thing.it is really serious.i can count like 50ppl already or more that have gotten the same mail. Well lets wait till tomorrow to see how things are.

Dazgrace:
According to the chat I had with them on facebook they said over 500 people applied from nigeira, does it now mean that all of us got the mail am still confused
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Dazgrace: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yemianne:
Its like o cos even on twitter i saw many ppl making enquiry about this whole afritv thing.it is really serious.i can count like 50ppl already or more that have gotten the same mail. Well lets wait till tomorrow to see how things are.

Well they said they are in a phase of growing into a global brand maybe that's why they are taking much people
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by beverlyshitta: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2020
Dazgrace:

Well they said they are in a phase of growing into a global brand maybe that's why they are taking much people

Good morning everyone, did anyone receive an invite or log in ID from AfriTV for the interview?
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Dazgrace: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2020
beverlyshitta:

Good morning everyone, did anyone receive an invite or log in ID from AfriTV for the interview?
did u receive any
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by beverlyshitta: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2020
Dazgrace:
did u receive any

None
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Expresswriter: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Preshtalk:

Exactly my fears and suspicion!!!

Thank you for this, Preshtalk
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Dazgrace: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2020
beverlyshitta:

None
Nobody received any
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by beverlyshitta: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Dazgrace:
did u receive any

None
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by emmychib: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please who have gained access to their site for the webinar
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by poshest(f): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
who has been able to sign in cos mine is not even connecting atall. nawa oooo
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Yemianne: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lol as in as if i knew it ,have been trying to gain access to it since 1.45 till now not still connecting. Chai.

poshest:
who has been able to sign in cos mine is not even connecting atall. nawa oooo
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by alabi484(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
emmychib:
Please who have gained access to their site for the webinar

Website no load
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by emmychib: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
The site is down
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by emmychib: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Maybe the traffic is too heavy for the site
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by uncleteeh(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
has anyone registered?
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Gibsonworld05(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wetin dey happen na?? I no fit access their website... Shey AfriTV dey whine us ni

3 Likes

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by CoopaSlim(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
There’s nothing on the site that indicates any live session ��‍♂️
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Amyii(f): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
I found it difficult to log in so I sent them a mail and got this response immediately

Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by CoopaSlim(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amyii:
I found it difficult to log in so I sent them a mail and got this response immediately
And they did not seem it fit to inform everyone after keeping their hopes up
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by bigma(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Everyone please follow this link and unsubcribe to their youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2CTGI_IKjW9mfkNY0kxq5g They are big time scammers
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by CoopaSlim(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
I had also earlier mailed them and I got the same response.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Yemianne: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lol. Those people are just scammers, they are looking for people to suscribe. Its really bad.
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Jaynipher22: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please any progress on the Afritv webinar?
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by CoopaSlim(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yemianne:
Lol. Those people are just scammers, they are looking for people to suscribe. Its really bad.
If so, then they must be really dumb; it wouldn’t take me a minute to unsubscribe
Re: Afritv Recruitment Process by Divasandra: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please any progress on afritv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KPMG Multiple Graduate Trainees 2018 Job Recruitment / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Should I Quit This Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.