Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something (405 Views)

400k Salary, but nothing. / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something by phch205: 8:31am On May 22, 2020
I have a job with a monthly salary of 82K, I stay with my parents and I don't contribute anything at home since my parents are moderately well-to-do. But sadly, I couldn't save anything.
Please advise me on what to do as I'm thinking of getting married towards the end of the year or early next year.
Re: 82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something by Ipromote: 8:33am On May 22, 2020
There's no magic. Make up you mind.

See my siggy
Re: 82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something by bigiyaro(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2020
phch205:
I have a job with a monthly salary of 82K, I stay with my parents and I don't contribute anything at home since my parents are moderately well-to-do. But sadly, I couldn't save anything.
Please advise me on what to do as I'm thinking of getting married towards the end of the year or early next year.
first of all get out of the family house.
Re: 82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something by mignone(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2020
Yes, make up your mind.
- discipline urself in d area of expenses
- Get a bank account u don't use often
- make transfers of a certain % into it as soon as ur salary drops or u get any money
- don't own a debit card for dt account
- never touch dt acct for any reason
- keep reminding urself dt u've nt done enof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something by Anyahuruagu: 8:56am On May 22, 2020
You stay with parents and you can't save..WONDERS O!

Are you amongst those that pursue the illusion called trend and class ?

I wish i can work from family house, Ikwerre people eating fat from my rent yearly.

(1) (Reply)

What The Punch’s Abimbola Adelakun Must Learn / deleted post / Why Being A Heavy Equipment Operator Is The Career Of The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.